8. Aptitude Test

Meixiang look at the people following her.

Tian Xi together with his son Tian Ling and Tian Feng and ofcourse his wife, Tian Biyu.

She tilted her head and look at the rest of the men.

"Greetings to the Third—to the young miss. This old bones wanted to follow young miss. This old man is called Old Leng and is responsible to the smith shop of the Su's. A—and this young man." he pat the young man's shoulder in his side and said. "This is my apprentice, Little Chun."

"Ping Chun greets the young miss." the young man who wears a cover on his face bow his head respectfully.

"Oh. Greeting the young miss. This young man is called Xian Ji." the carefree boy who look like about 17 or 18 said as he smiles showing his white teeth shyly scratching the back of his head feeling awkward when he tried to imitate the formal way Old Leng's greetings.

Tian Xi cough uncomfortably and said. "Young miss, the other young man is called Bai Zihan. Zihan is part of the Su army—before. One of the most talented in the army. Zihan is also a martial artist like this old man."

Meixiang didn't mind much and just simply nodded.

"Hmm. Follow me if you want. I wouldn't mind." Meixiang turns her back and walks toward the entrance of the forest.

Tian Xi look at the back of Meixiang and unhurriedly follows and so with his family. Old Leng and Bai Zihan look hesitant but also followed when they saw Tian Xi followed the little girl. Ping Chun who didn't care what is happening observes his back and when he sees the presence of the hidden men not far from where they're standing, he also follows the others.

Unknown to Meixiang's followers, a spell is now being activated to the whole mountain as their group following Meixiang is now on the way to the peak of the mountain.

Four hours passed and when they saw a house at the very peak, they curiously look at Meixiang's back.

Meixiang turns her head to them and a smile that didn't reach her eyed appeared on her face "No one leaves."

Her aura suddenly changed and her lazy manner can no longer be seen as her eyes are full of authority.

"If you follow me another step and enter this residence, you have to follow everything I will say. Whatever reason you have wanting to follow me I wouldn't mind but once you become my follower you are not allowed to betray me. When I said go east you can't go west. This young miss' words would be your priority in the rest of your lives. Stepping on this resident will change your life entirely...of what changes, no one knows. Take the risk if you have the guts."

Everyone was taken aback at the little girl's words and the sudden change of atmosphere.

"Young miss! Rest assured this slave will follow you to the end." Tian Xi's resolute voice rang. The other's are still mesmerized at the little girl's voice while Tian Ling and his mother is nodding their heads multiple times. Tian Feng on the other hand is still wearing his stoic face standing still, not agreeing nor disagreeing.

A smile appeared on Meixiang's face and take her first step inside the resident that causes the spell to be unlocked after identifying Meixiang. In this case the people following suit will not be harmed.

Tian Xi is the one who step forward followed by his family. Xian Ji just followed without having any thoughts. Bai Zihan look at the way they walk from how many hours and look at his master's, General Tian, back and with a sigh like he had no choice, he just follow his steps. Little did this young man know this one step will change his world to the fullest.