46. Koi Goddess

Meixiang's team went home, her subordinates are strangely silent, not brave enough to ask their Little Xiang about the powerful young man- they chose to stay quiet. They then look at their brave sacrificial lamb Tian Ling but the dumbass is smiling silly currently on his Dreamland imagining how rich he is right now.

Their meal ended, Meixiang discussed their next step.

"We're now officially citizen of the Central."

Everyone nodded.

"A year ago we aim to be stronger, it's the same goal today and the coming days. But our end objective is not the Central, this place, this is just a training ground for all of us. If we can't survive here, it means we can't be at 'that' realm. Of what and where is that world, you'll know after proving yourself."

Ping Lei and Ping Chunhua pursed their lips having a hint of this realm Meixiang is talking about.

"Auntie Tian, oversee the diet of everyone especially Little White and Little Bao. Ancient beasts are with peculiar intake to follow so they can advance to adulthood and possess fully their ancestors strengths. Half of the meat of the Guiformes Lin Kian would be a jerky for the little ones, this includes Little Meat. Auntie, you are also responsible for the financial of our mercenary."

"Old Leng, our base is soon to open for public, install the solar panels and appliances three days later."

"Uncle Tian, you are responsible for the management of the base. Look for man power to help you oversee the safety of the place." then she handed a necklace with a small pearl almost invisible to the naked eye. "It can absorb the qi for its owner. At night, cultivate for a short period of time and the qi absorbed by the bead will transfer to your body. We only have one of this. Uncle's time for cultivation would be use to oversee our main base so this will be given to uncle."

This pearl is the Moon of the Sea Meixiang won on the stone gambling months ago, after using her master armament and alchemist skills, she turn it to a precious pearl good for cultivation, a formula she read inside the sacred book.

"Little Xiang, this is too precious. Uncle will not disappoint Little Xiang."

Uncle Tian can not reject the precious item and can only do his best. Everyone knows this. They had accepted the best resources, not rejecting and not wasting Meixiang's gifts is the best they can do.

"Brother Feng, and Brother Chun, enroll to the same academy. Brother Ling, enroll to Xin Academy, the academy is where the best students of medicines are currently enrolled. The Central College do a tournament once a year, prove yourselves by dominating the tournament."

The three nodded.

"Citizen age nineteen to twenty five are mandatory to study at the Central. Brother Han, Brother Lei, and Brother Ji will test their department at the Central College after the event."

"Me, Little Fai, Brother Lei, and Brother Ji would be out of the Central to find one of the ingredient to use on Brother Lei's poison and Brother Lei to continue his beast taming training. The four of us will also accompany the Wei princess to Neiron Mountain. While we are afar, the others should keep your guards up all the time. Summon your shadow guards if encountered danger, if still not solved, summon your beasts and break the crystal."

Everyone nodded.

"Let's enjoy the coming days for now. We have a lot of days to come."

Meixiang's subordinates had a long night that night thinking of the mysterious young man killed the venerable beast, their
now rich life, and the powerful warlock Shi Jinhai, their silent hero.