10. Shi Jinhai

That morning the task are divided.

Mother Tian, Tian Feng, and Xian Ji went to the market to buy their supplies for an entire month.

Old Meng, Father Tian, Tian Ling and Bai Zihan are responsible for buying materials for Old Meng's new workshop.

Dan Meixiang on the other hand together with Ping Chun is now on their way to visit Ping Chun's brother.

Entering a secluded bamboo house, Meixian raise her right eyebrow seeing the man lying in the small bed.

Ping Chun who is now attending her brother didn't mind Meixiang's observing gaze around their small home.

Meixiang's smile deepen after seeing thru things. Having the hint of the identity of the two, she just feint ignorance. She walks toward the side of the bed and look at the beautiful face of the young man lying unconcious.

"My my such a beauty can't just die like this. A dark magician at that."

Ping Chun's busy track stops and look at Meixiang in shock.

"A tier seven dark magician at the age of 21? Such a talent but more importantly ofcourse his beauty. I can't let this beauty die under my eyes."

Ping Chun walks toward Meixiang and her eyes too unbelievable but with the hint of excitement. "M---miss y--you can cure my brother?"

"At first without seeing your brother I am fully confident with just a wave of my light magic he can be healed but after seeing he's a dark magician, my first plan was abolished."

Ping Chun's shoulder dropped.

"Light magic and dark magic are two contradicting magic that can never be together. They represent creation and destruction. Whatever light magic creates, dark magic can destroy vis versa. But dark magician himself can't be healed by a light magic and so with light magician can never be destructed by dark magic."

A playful smile risen to Meixiang's face.

"A pity to those who tried to harm your brother. I am not just a light magician but also a heavenly doctor and a summoner."

Ping Chun's tears fell from her eyes when she saw her young miss' smile that gave her hope.

"Hmm don't cry. And no kneeling please. I'm too tired for too much drama. Just pack your things and your brother's."

Ping Chun laughs in the middle of her tears and happily followed what her miss' order.

When the carriage brought by Bai Zihan arrived, they are already ready to go. With the four of them in the carriage, the ride went well until they arrive at their resident at the peak of Mount Fuhan.

Before night, all of them arrived and already organized their new resident. Having their dinner Meixiang is the last to arrive as she was busy concocting medicines inside the sacred book. Seeing the dining table full of food, Meixiang raised her eyebrow and look at the people in surprise.

With an disorganize manner they shouted in unison

"Happy Birthday, Xiang-er!"

"Happy Birthday, Little Xiang!"

"Happy Birthday, Young miss."

"Happy Birthday, Miss."

Meixiang laughs at this. She almost forgot it's still her day of birth. She took her seat and started eating. The others follow suit. Unlike their first meal together, this dinner is livelier with Tian Ling and Bai Zihan being the initiators. Meixiang didn't talk much but respond sometimes at the stories and bantering of the two.