38. Interesting

Not far away, man in Liang Academy uniform walks at a lazy manner yawning without care of ettiquets. The way he walks can say he's uncouth.

This young man is named Zi Kang. Soon be nineteen this coming school year. Although from ordinary background, he is one of with outstanding talent and was long gone wanted to recruit by multiple mercenery groups.

When Zi Kang saw Dan Fai's red hair, his eyes are beaming. He didn't notice the three ladies at the background and run fast to attack Dan Fai. Dan Fai without cultivation didn't notice this but Meixiang on her eighth grade martial arts quickly summon Han Mu.

Han Mu with a pen on his right hand responded to Zi Kang's attack. The ground Han Mu's standing is in black smoke that runs toward Zi Kang. Zi Kang who is about to punch Dan Fai was held by a black smoke and can't move his limbs.

The onlookers are now in chaos with this view. They are just looking at the three young ladies fighting with words but now...what is this actual fighting scene?

Is that the well known Zi Kang of Liang Academy that every mercenery groups wanted to recruit? Why would he attack the wiltt out of no where? Wait! And who is that dark magician!

"Han Mu, don't kill him." Meixiang said in a veeery lazy manner.

Everyone look at the young lady who just ordered the powerful dark magician.

Han Mu withdraw his dark magic.

Everyone is now in complicated position. He just followed her! The powerful dark magician followed the young tycoon!

"Hmm. Why would you show yourself for a such weak movement. You're supposed to be incognito. Now that you showed yourself, then stay with Little Fai and not let flies act and spout nonsense to my little brother."

Han Mu twitch his eyebrow. Little miss, you just summon me okay. I'm in peace copying books a minute ago okay.

The onlookers are now stupid. Incognito? So it's a shadow guard? A rare dark magician as a shadow guard? This young miss is really a tycoon okay! It's a powerful dark magician as her shadow guard!

The onlookers lurking from the shadows saw the irregularities of the scene. The dark magician just appeared at that position, it was summoned. They look at the little girl. She must be a dark magician? But they can't see the fluctuation of her magic qi. Is she powerful than them? Impossible. That little girl seems just tested her aptitude test.

The smarter side of the onlookers already had a hunch that dark magician is actually a warlock that was bought at the last grand auction by a jade member of Vian Din Pavilion. 

The two princesses, Fian Baizhai and Fian Bailan, are now dumbfounded. They look at the dark magician and Meixiang in horror. Did they just offended someone they shouldn't offend? They are still empty-headed when a man in his late fifties walks toward Meixiang.

"Greetings to the young lady. This old man is watching from the sideline and is curious if the young miss is here for the entrance exam of the academies?"

Meixiang sized up the old man.

"Greetings. This Meixiang just accompanied her friends to their enrollment."

"A pity. This old man don't want to waste a talent." the old man then handed Meixiang a token. "This old man is a member of Hwun Academy. If the young miss change her mind, this man would be grateful if she consider the Hwun Academy."

Meixiang nodded and put the token inside her interspatial ring.

The onlookers are with complicated feelings? What talent? Becoming rich at a young age? They can only sigh looking at the interspatial ring of Meixiang and his powerful shadow guard then to her 'little brother' wiltt. The rich little girl is too bored and adopt a wiltt to be her little brother. Does the little tycoon also wanted to adopt a poor cultivator?