41. First Bribe

(A/N) Dedicated to @mianicole404 Hope you'll like this update😸

Also thank you everyone for the votes and comments.

I'll be in a secluded area for three days. Just stop by to drop this appetizer.

Enjoy and be safe, hoomans!

...

When Meixiang and the others arrived at the area where mercenary qualification takes place, the whole ground is bustling of different activities of the mercenary groups.

The Mercenay Organization officiates this event day after the mass aptitude test to exhibit their ability especially to the young talents. This is to lure the newly tested cultivators and to invite the powerful cultivators to be part of their powerhouse.

Mercenary groups have their own booths around the area. This event is in a span of a week. The aspiring qualified mercenary groups are to sign up on the first day of the event. The exciting part of the celebration started on the second day where as the participants are to test their abilities to become a qualified mercenaries. Within the last three days of the event, the mercenary groups can challenge higher class mercenary groups to improve the grade of their group.

Today is the first day of the event so Meixiang and the others are now to register their team to participate in the mercenary qualification test.

Because it's still early, the line for signing up for the event is still busy so Meixiang's team decided to stroll around the booths first.

These booths are owned by the mercenary groups, this is also an opportunity for them to exhibit the strength of their group and to cajole talents to become a member of their mercenary group. Each booth have their own activities and small events not only to entice talents but also to earn money.

While Meixiang's team are wandering around, the people's focus are with them as Dan Fai who is now a sensation to the whole Central since he was tested as a double constitution that can practice both martial arts and fire element magic adding he's also with the Zenioh Constitution. This purple eyed wiltt was bought by a gold member of Vian Din Pavillion who is also a sensation to the whole Central.

After looking at Dan Fai, they can't help but look at the little girl on his side. It's the well known 'bored little tycoon' in the stories who bought the wiltt with five million tael worth of beast cores! Not only that, she adopted the purple eyed wiltt even before the wiltt's aptitude test as her little brother!! Not only that, the bored little tycoon is too rich that her shadow guards is a dark magician!!! A powerful rare dark magician as her shadow guard!!!

They can only sigh and envy Dan Fai from afar. When will the little tycoon be bored again and decide to adopt a black haired cultivator this time.

Tian Ling saw a signage to one of the booth with Heavenly Doctor Event. When they saw the rules of the game, Tian Ling look at Meixiang with shining eyes.

"Little Xiang, do you like any of the prices? Your Big Brother Ling will win it for you!"

Meixiang look at the three items displayed.

"The purpled leaf zoin is not bad."

Tian Ling nodded happily and so the group proceed to the booth. Tian Ling paid a beast cores to participate.

"You're the one who will participate?"

Tian Ling nodded.

"You're a Healer? A third grade Healer? And only 16?!"

The spectators look at Tian Ling, their eyes are bulging. Sixteen and already a third tier healer? It's a one stage away to become a pharmacist! They know the talented junior of the Heavenly Doctor Association is already a pharmacist, fourth tier, and currently seventeen. This young man is a third stage Healer and only 16. That means he's in par with the treasured junior of the Heavenly Doctor Association right?