0. the little girl in the lab

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// prologue• 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝖻

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// prologue
• 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝖻

Her ears perked up when she heard his footsteps, she had pale skin, her eyes weren't bright as before, she hated were she was, sighing softly she looked at the blocks in front of her, lifting them watching the red magic glow around her hands.

"What has she been doing?" Dr. Brenner asked smoothing down his suit looking down at the Doctor who was writing down on the clipboard, he looked up pushing the bridge of his glasses walking towards the glass.

"She's been playing with the blocks, that's is all she's been doing." The Doctor confirmed looking over at the girl then at Dr. Brenner.

006 has been moving the blocks with a tiny smirk on her face she used all her power to break a cube apart. The doctors gasped at what had happen.

They never seen her do anything like that before, 006 got up slowly with her head tilting to the side looking at Dr. Brenner, placing her hands on the glass closing her eyes. The doctors moved closer, boom!

Her eyes shot open, her eyes and hands glowing red she pushed against the glass breaking it not breaking any eye contact with Papa.

"Code red! This is a code red!" The doctors around him shouted the red blinking lights surrounded the room, "Come on! Doctor!" The man in a yellow tie yelled pulling on Dr. Brenners sleeve tugging him towards the exit.

006 broke out of the cell, her feet touched the broke glass on the floor, she ignored the small stabs her feet were getting, she pushed the door open, seeing many people in white long coats running down the hall.

She ran down the hall with flickering lights, "Get her!" A man screech pointing at her direction, she looked back with a horror look gasping seeing the bad men with guns running towards her, she ran faster then ever.

After a couple minutes she lost them but she came to a dead end she pushed on the door but it wouldn't open, "Hands up!" The guards yelled pointing their guns towards her.

She turn around slowly with her hands up, she met their eyes, she crouch down to the floor letting out a powerful scream, the guards fell to their knees gasping for air clutching onto their necks, 006 looked at the guards red faces.

She jumped over them waving her hand to let them have air but it was to late, she pushed the double doors running her way out. The people stopped what they were doing looking at the girl. "Freedom." she mumbled walking towards the glass door, pushing on the door, looking at the tall trees, the cars speeding down the road.