xxxiv. flashback

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty four • 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝟣𝟫𝟩𝟦

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty four
• 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄
𝟣𝟫𝟩𝟦

A young girl around the age seven walked down the white hallway with her hand grasping the older man's, her other small hand fiddle with the gown brutally, hearing footsteps coming from behind them, right as she was going to look she was shoved into a different room.

"Now 006 I need you to seat on the chair, can we do that?" Brenner squeezed her hand two times letting her know that it was okay, the young girl nods climbing onto the chair besides the table.

Brenner picked up a set of headphones gently placing them over her buzzed head, just then a knock came to the door, she couldn't see who it was but all she saw was white.

"I'm sorry to interrupt up but there's a problem happening down the hall and they need your assistance." The blonde headed man hands laid crossed behind his back.

Brenner sighs glancing down at 006 with a tight lipped smile before turning back to the man dressed in all white. "Okay, can you watch her, please?" The older man didn't let him answer when he walked out the room and the man she didn't know walked in.

006 stared at him with no emotion only seeing his back, the man shut the door before turning around catching a glimpse of her green eyes, the girl eyes widen when he caught her staring and quickly looked away down to her hands.

The man chuckled softy sitting down on the chair beside the table. "It's okay, I see that your curiosity is wondering who I am." 006 refused to meet his eyes. "I'm Peter. Peter Ballard, you don't have to be afraid. I won't hurt you."

The man reached forward with a pointer finger slowly lifting her chin up, the two meet each other's eyes. 006 lips parted for a moment, eyes trailing down his arm catching a glimpse of his wrist, as he removed his hand from her chin.

"I know who you are." Peter speaks rather softly, he had been keeping a close eye on 006 since Brenner started to experience on her, he didn't want to believe that she was different but something happened in the system and it changed everything about her. "I also heard great things about you from papa."

006 head picked with curiosity, Brenner always did tell her that she was improving in her powers but she never thought that he'll share his information with others making her quite surprised, Peter chuckled watching her eyes spark underneath the light.

"I don't think Mr. Brenner will be back any time soon." Peter rose from his seat turning around with his back towards her peaking out through the crack of the door before returning to his spot.

"I want to try something." Peter began turning the keys to the radio sitting on the table connected to the headset on her head, 006 didn't say anything letting the man do his thing.