xlix. hellfire club

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// forty nine• 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// forty nine
• 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻

Julia sat outside on the hood of the car with her knees pressed to her chest, staring warily at the grave stones all separated through out the grassy field, she got a good view of Max from where she sat reading the letter she wrote to Billy.

The wind blowing through her hair made her feel relaxed missing the peaceful days of Hawkins, Steve leaned back against the seat, keeping his eyes on her flowing red hair, remembering how he'll run his hands through it and sometimes braid it, smiling to himself at the memory.

"You should go talk with her." Dustin hinted, keeping his own eyes close resting them. "Boring your eyes into her head won't help."

Steve tapped his fingers down on the steering wheel, knowing the young teen had a point, with a scoff he got out the car shutting the door getting Julia's attention, Steve muttered softly underneath his breath hoping onto the car sitting beside her.

He cleared his throat, before saying. "What did you mean when you said, "the things I've done or seen" what does it mean?" Steve brought his legs to his chest rubbing the side of jaw.

Julia bit the inside of her cheek, glaring down at her hands, they turned a full shade of black nothing could change it unless she destroyed the darkhold and she knew that.

"You know there's other worlds beside this one." Julia turned her head, letting their eyes bored into each other's, Steve snicker nodding.

"Yeah, there's a whole solar system." Steve tells her, now it was her turned to laugh throwing her head back, dropping her legs to lay flat on the hood.

"Gosh, you're adorable." Julia returned back keeping a grin on her face. "But I meant like, universes, I actually visited one."

Steve drew his eyebrows together, he didn't understand what she meant by that. "It was quite an experience, but also really, really beautiful." Julia smiled remembering Billy and Tommy along with little baby Betty.

"Yeah?" Steve cocked his head to the side, wanting to hear more about this universe she was talking about. "Tell me about it."

Julia on the other hand didn't want to tell him anything, she felt like it wasn't the right time especially when they had to keep an eye on Max. "Maybe another time." She smiles softly.

Steve hummed shortly nodding, he reached forward pushing a stray away from her face behind her ear, cupping her cheek glazing his thump over the soft skin, she smiled nuzzling her face into his palm.