ix. 815

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// nine• 𝟪𝟣𝟧

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// nine
• 𝟪𝟣𝟧

It was October, 1984 a new year, Julia was simply happier then ever, she grew closer to her friends knowing their wasn't any secrets between them, and other thing she let her hair grow out a perfect time for the fall, that morning she decided to walk to school since the building wasn't as far as before when she lived in the trailer.

A low engine caught her attention, making her turned back over her shoulder to see guy she's never seen before, come out of his car with a cigarette sitting perfectly between his lips.

The guy dressed in all denim stroll by Julia but not before casting a wink her way, clutching his cigarette butt down to pavement and entering the school. "Hey." A voice came up from behind her, Steve Harrington threw an arm over her shoulder, leading them into the school.

"Hey," Julia greeted with a smile already forgetting at the new guy. "How was your essay?" She asked stopping at her locker, Steve was having a hard time with his writing but with the help from his girlfriend he knew it had it, Nancy and Steve were still together, she forgave him for what he did to her.

Steve shrugged leaning against the locker by hers. "Shitty, Nancy read over it and corrected my mistakes saying the exact same thing you said about it." Steve tells her watching the new guy talk with some freshman girls, scoffing at the sight.

"I told you." Julia chuckled grabbing her text books and shutting the locker, seeing the expression on Steve as he started at Nancy who was talking with a classmate from down the hall.

"Come on." Julia cleared her throat taking Steve by his jacket leading them back down the other side of the hall. "I don't want to be late again."

••

Soon after school had come an end Julia passed Tina a girl from her math class who stood by a classroom door passing out flyers to a party she was hosting. "Here, Jules, hope to see you there." She winked moving on to the next.

"Tina's Halloween Bash." Julia read the bright orange paper, Nancy and Jonathan joined her seeing the invitation in her had before Nancy asked for another flyer.

"Your coming to this." Nancy smiled smacking the paper against his chest, Jonathan chuckled reading the paper. "Come and get sheet faced." He shook his head. "No, am not."

Julia scoffed. "We can't let you sit all alone on Halloween, this is probably the last party we will attend before graduation." Soon the seventeen years will be to old to go to school parties and will probably consider going to college.