xx. plotting russians

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty• 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗌

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty
• 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗌

The following morning for work was exhausting for both of them, neither of them didn't want to go to work but they knew they couldn't leave Robin alone to work especially on a Saturday and Saturdays were always their busiest day of the week.

So there Julia was, back against the wall, counting the heads of the people sitting inside the shop. "Have a good day." Robin says through a tired smile as she pass the couple their ice cream cones.

Julia peeled her eyes away from the customers scanning Robin' appearance noticing the lack of energy. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Robin turned to the girl rubbing her eyes. "yeah, I just..." she exhaled leaning back against the counter. "Couldn't sleep last night."

Julia cocked her head going to respond when a certain curly haired boy grabbed her attention. "Hi." Dustin utters with his famous pearled smile, Robin twirled around facing the shorter customer.

"Hi?"

"I'm Dustin." He introduced himself.

"I'm Robin."

"Pleasure to meet you. Uh, is- is he here?"

"Is who here?" Robin asked raising her brows when the door burst open with a very excited Steve Harrington. Julia smiled at the sudden burst. "Henderson! Henderson!" Steve jumped up and down moving towards Dustin. "He's back!"

"I'm back! You got the job!" Dustin grins pointing up at the sign behind the girls. "I got the job." Steve emphasized making a trumpet with his hands while smiling widely, Julia laughs shaking her head.

Steve stood back from Dustin as they did their handshake when Dustin pretended to get stabbed, as the older teen faked to gag and bleed out and they both laughed uncontrollably. "How many children are you friends with?" Robin ask leaning forward.

Steve sighs pointing over to Robin. "Welcome back, Dustin." Julia walked around the counter to hug the younger boy.

••

It didn't take long for Steve to sit down near a booth with Dustin after a month of not seeing him, Julia came around with a ice cream sundae in hand. "Thank you." Dustin smiled immediately digging into the ice cream, Julia nods sliding down besides Steve letting his arm drape on her shoulder.

"No, that's impossible, no one's hotter then Phoebe Cates? No." Steve shook his head getting back to his conversation with Dustin.