xxv. bathroom secrets

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty five• 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty five
• 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌

Juliana smashed through the door open with her magic just in time to see a Russian doctor standing before Steve, but Dustin quickly ran in with the electrical weapon jammed the weapon against his chest.

The redhead rushed through and kneeled down in front of Steve grabbing his face with her hands, she frowned at the bruises and the blood covering his face. "Jules!" Steve exclaims excitedly, Julia ripped off the belt from around Steve and Robin.

"Get ready to run." Dustin says helping Robin off the chair with Erica helping him carry the girl into the back of the cart.

"Come on." Julia groaned tossing Steve's arm over her shoulder, Steve practically leaned his whole body onto hers making it more impossible for her. "You're so...p-pretty." The teen touched her nose.

"Now is not the time." Julia says with a grunt, pushing Steve get into the back with Robin.

Julia ran around and got in the drivers seat and immediately drove off heading towards the elevator they came up from. "Jesus, slow down!" Steve slurred, holding onto the sides.

"Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?" Robin says with her eyes slightly closed.

"It's the Indy 300."

"No, dingus, it's 500!"

"It's 300!" Steve remarks.

"Let's say a...million." Robin uttered with a shrug causing them both to burst out laughing. "What is wrong with them?" Erica looked back at them.

"I don't know." Dustin said turning back and his eyes widen. "Julia! Look out!" Julia spun back around to the front and slammed into the metal barrels "Shit."

Julia stepped on the brake turning around at Robin and Steve. "Are you guys okay back there?" She asked only hearing two groans in response.

"They look fine." Julia nods getting off the car, Dustin opened the back door and nearly laughed at the way the laid on their sides, groaning.

"Come on. We gotta go, now."

"Come on! Get up!"

"Let's go!"

The kids yelled watching Steve and Robin finally get up, Dustin pulled on Steve arm making him yelp. "Ow!"

"We're going!" Steve dropped to the floor, Robin stood up with a stumble but Julia caught her before she could hit the ground. "Come on." Julia helps her inside, looking back to Erica and Dustin dragging Steve by his arm