iv. monster with no face

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// four• 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// four
• 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾

The clouds were darker then usual, the air smelled like rain but to Julia it was perfect, she always loved the rain. sitting by her dad at the Ronae County Coroner, arms were crossed over her chest, staring ahead at the glass window.

"What's taking so long?" Hopper sighed for the fifth time looking down at his daughter who just shrugged.

"Well, everything's been a bit chanticleer around here without Gary." The women behind the desk spoke, twirling a pen around her delicate fingers, Julia furrowed sitting back up. "Without Gary?"

"Where's Gary?" Hopper asked the women.

"Well, I thought you knew. Those men from state, they—" The woman paused glancing around the small room which only confused Julia. "they'd sent Gary home last night."

"So who did the autopsy?"

"Someone from state." The women shrugged, Julia turned to her dad they were both confused but soon enough Jonathan had walked out the back room without his mother, they were both here to expect his brother and her son's body.

"How's your mom doing?" Hopper asked the teen as soon as he sat down by Julia's left, Jonathan exhaled leaning back against the metal chair, Julia pushed back against the chair blowing away the strays on baby hairs poking at her eyelids

"I don't know." Jonathan answered truthfully when the phone rang from the desk, Julia moved slightly forward peering over at the women, if you couldn't tell she didn't trust the woman.

"How long has this stuff been going on, with the light and, uh, Will and the thing in the wall?" Hopper asked Jonathan, which caught Julia's attention once again being left out from the important stuff.

"lights, what lights and the thing in the wall?" Julia repeated his once back to them while glancing between the pair, they both choose to ignore her questions, continuing their conversation.

"Since the first phone call, I guess, you know, she's had anxiety problems, in the past— but this, uh, I don't know." Jonathan was having a hard time as well, his brother is missing and his mother is going crazy, he didn't know what to do only to be supportive. "I'm worried it could be— I don't know."

Julia glanced at her father tugging down the sleeves to her sweater. "she will be okay we all will be okay." Jonathan said mostly to himself. "my mom, she's tuff." Jonathan nodded threading his fingers together.

"Yeah, she is." Hopper nodded in agreement looking over at him, patting the teen back. "yeah, she is." He muttered softly, when a slam caught their attention, Joyce came out running from the back room angry.