lxv. bad things will happen

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// sixty five• 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixty five
• 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇

Julia was beyond angry mostly with herself after letting Vecna disappear on her like that, she had him right where she wanted him but then phase four began and her plan didn't work, she failed to kill him, she failed all of them but they didn't know of her plan.

Her green eyes fluttered open, her body back where she wanted it, with Vecna gone and having no clue where he disappeared to, the young girl needed answers, there was no other choice but to travel through the multiverse against, she stood outside the tower of wudangore mountain.

The people of the tower told her that the version in this multiverse killed Vecna now she wants to know why Julia from Hawkins couldn't do it, did she mess it up? Did you forget a step into her plan? That's why she there walking up the rocky stairs of the tower.

Two soldiers were guarding the door though it didn't satisfy her, she brought her hands forward blasting the doors open and sent the soldiers flying away from the force of the blast.

She made her way inside, stepping over the fallen rocks, keeping her hands clenched as she got closer to the main headquarters. The familiar pair of blue eyes caught the girls wary ones, as he rose from his seat in a instant, trying to figure out why she came back.

"Julia?" He spoke rather confused, he didn't know what she wanted that she came back, though he didn't expect her to fall to sink down to her knees, gasping for air in front of him, and he made his way down towards the girl.

"Please." Julia sobbed staring down at the ground, shaky hands pressed together as if she was praying, Anakin kneeled down before and met her gaze. "He's still out there— I didn't... kill him." She uttered managing to say through the trembling in her voice. "I had him but then... he— he disappeared."

Anakin knew who she meant the moment she walked through, he rose from his spot leaving the young girl alone. Vecna was unbeatable but their Juliana in their world managed to destroy him.

"Juliana never told her us how she kill Vecna."

Julia glanced up tears staining her cheeks, as a single tear rolled down her face pushing up from the ground wiping her face. "Can I speak with her?"

"No." He said immediately turning back to her, by the tone of his voice, he was serious. "If anyone from this universe sees you, bad things would start to happen."

"They won't." Julia reassured, stepping down the stairs of the living space. "I just want to talk with her and see how she did it because my friend is fighting for her life right now as we speak, I can't let Venca win, not this time."