xxxv. six lil nuggets

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty five•  𝗌𝗂𝗑 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌(𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤)

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty five
• 𝗌𝗂𝗑 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌
(𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤)

"Julia?" The young 20 year old looked up from her sketch over at the doorway of her bedroom, spotting her sister holding up two dresses in her hands. "Which one should I wear?"

"Where are you going?" Julia asked twisting in her seat crossing her leg over the other. "What's the occasion?"

"Will and I are going to see a movie, and Joyce is taking us." El tells her gesturing to the dresses. "I need you to pick which color I should were, blue or purple."

Julia hummed cocking her head to the side eyeing at the colors. "Purple, looks good with your skin."

El smiles. "I was thinking the same thing." Julia smiles softly watching her ran back into her bedroom, making her turned back around facing the drawing in front of her.

"Julia!"

Julia groans pushing off her seat walking out her room going down standing mid-stairs staring directly at Johnathan who stood by his friend, Argyle. Julia tucked in her lips noticing how red both their eyes were.

"Would you need anything from the store, we're gonna stop by his place then probably head to the store, so anything?"

Julia pursed her lips shaking her head, walking passed them until she stopped turning to them. "No, wait-actually get some powered doughnuts." Johnathan chuckles nodding. "Please."

"You got it." With that Johnathan and Argyle were gone leaving Julia all alone in the kitchen of their home, and that silence was so over when El and Will rushed down the stairs all dress.

"What movie are you seeing?" Julia waltzed out the kitchen into the living room as Joyce walked down from behind them with her purse in hand.

"Jake speed." They both answered. "It all everyone been talking about in school." Will tells her, sticking his arms into the sleeves of his jacket, before he and El walked out the door.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Joyce grabbed the keys off the table beside the door along with an umbrella, Julia nods leaning against the pillar.

"Yeah, I'll be okay."

Joyce smiles before walking out the door, Julia peaked though the hole of the door watching the car start and drive off going down the road.

About a week ago Julia had a vision in her dreams about a place she's never seen or heard of, and every night when she went to sleep she hoped to appear back there to find the darkhold because she knew it would help with her powers