xxxvi. darkhold

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty six• 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽(𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤)

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty six
• 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽
(𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤)

Julia had managed to sneak out the two story house when the whole house was quiet meaning everyone was asleep, she had followed the coordinates that lead her to a temple over the mountains.

Standing on the snowy mountain of where the darkhold was being held, staring up at the temple feeling the power of the darkness consuming around her, she turned back over to the man wrapped in a scarlet rope, blood pouring out from the side of his head.

"I know you can feel the power of the darkhold up there." Julia eyes the man, he refused to look at her after what she did he couldn't face her, all the blood, the screams, he was terrified.

"Hope you're not scared of heights." With that, Julia levanted off the mountain flying straight up towards the temple with the man floating right behind her, she scanned around the people outside the temple.

Julia knew she had to get inside somehow without anyone knowing but she knew it was almost impossible when a woman screamed pointing up at her. "Perfect." She muttered, soon enough everyone was starting at her.

Julia slowly flew down landing in front of the people watching some run away and others stay, curious who she was and what was her busy. The man in the wrapped in the rope dropped to the ground staring ahead at his master.

"She cannot be trusted!"

Julia snapped her head to him, lifting her hand and smacked his head down against the pavement knocking him unconscious, though killing him would have been easier but he gave her the coordinates to the temple.

"What is your business here?" Julia turned back to face the man, scanning what he wore. He stood tall with dirty blonde hair with small roots of grey, his hands grasping his weapon around his belt.

"I was told you know something about the darkhold." Julia says slowly moving forward making the people behind the man aim their weapons to her chest, Julia stopped in her tracks. "I know you have it here, we can do this the easy way or- well, you should know."

The man peered back over Julia's shoulder noticing a figure coming up from behind Julia with a knife in hand, just as he was going to stab, the witch spun around quickly with her hand raised stopping him.

"I guess we're doing this the hard way."

Julia flicked her hand sending the man back tumbling away from her down the mountain with a fading scream, she turned back around meeting the angry expression on the man's face. "I did warn you."