xxxvii. what mouth

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty seven• 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁(𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗎𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗋e 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝖾𝗉𝗍)(𝖬𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽)

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty seven
• 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁
(𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗎𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗋e 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝖾𝗉𝗍)
(𝖬𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽)

Julia rose from the very comfortable bed, walking bare foot around the bed out the bedroom when she heard a soft voice calling for her, it came from the kids room.

Julia drifted her attention to the half open door, she entered the bedroom, Billy sat on his bed with feet dangling off the bed, while Tommy was softly snoring laying on his stomach.

"Billy, why are you up so late?" Julia brushed his brown locks back checking his temper, sitting down beside him. "What's bugging you?"

"I feel something." Billy turned his head facing his mother, Julia frowns wondering what he's talking about, she knew that they'll eventually figure out about having powers.

"I looked into you're head, and it was- loud, like screaming, in pain." Billy spoke softly, laying his hand over hers, Julia exhaled deeply blinking down at him.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, okay? Don't worry about me." Julia whispered leaning down kissing his head. "Go to sleep." She rose from the bed helping him get into bed.

"Mom?" Billy grasped her hand. "Please be careful." Julia frowns tilting her head, twisting her hand around his. "I know, I know a lot more than you think."

Julia glanced over at Tommy before looking back at Billy. "Don't worry, I have everything under control." Julia smiled turning off the lamp, walking back towards the door before looking back at Billy who snuggled into his pillow, closing his eyes drifting off to sleep.

-

Julia slammed the door behind her, staring up at the shining moon hesitating for a moment just for a moment hoping that none of it was going to be a mistake. Shaking her head flying out into the dark night, guiding her way over the city of California.

She didn't seemed to remember to put on shoes when she arrive, feeling the coldness of the hard floor, scanning around the area, no one was around she was sure they were all inside the building.

Julia raised her hands blasting the double doors open, walking through just to get blasted in the knee, she grunt crouching clutching onto her knee, slowly healing the pain away.

Six robots dressed in heavy armor made their way down, pointing their guns to her chest, she rose from her position staring at them as her upper lip curled with angry.