l. 006

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty• 𝟢𝟢𝟨

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty
• 𝟢𝟢𝟨

"Max. I've been waiting to hear those words, Max." Billy Hargrove appeared through the foggy sky, Max gulped standing up from the ground hearing the voice of her dead brother. "Waiting so very long."

Max trembled in her own skin as Billy came closer, slightly gasping at his clothes, there was blood all over his white shirt along with a huge bite mark from the Mind Flayer. "But it wasn't the full truth, was it, Max?"

Max breaths out shakily, not moving when Billy reached up touching her cheek wiping away the tear. "You know, I think there's a part of you, buried somewhere deep, that wanted me to die that day."

Max shook her head denying the truth. "That was maybe even relieved." Billy cocked his head. "Happy."

"Billy, no, that's not true." Max sobbed shaking her head, her thoughts were racing, she was seeing her dead brother after a year.

"That's why you stood there, isn't it, Max?" Billy stared down at her. "It's okay. You can admit it now. No more lies. No more hiding."

Max sniffed shaking her head again. "Billy, that's not true, I swear. I saw it's not true." She cried out as she began to walk backwards as he towered over her.

"That is why you feel such guilt." Max cried out even more moving further back, but he continued to taunt her. "Why you hide from your friends. Why you hide from the world. And why, late at night, you have sometimes wished to follow me."

The grandfather clock chimes over them, not so loud but enough for Max to hear it with her brother taunting over her. "Follow me into death. That is why I am here, Max."

"No." She muffled.

"To end your suffering, once and for all." Billy blinked letting one single tear roll down his cheek, Max shook her head moving further back until she tripped with a gasp, meeting the eyes of Vecna.

"It is time, Max. Time for you- to join me."

Max breaths out jumping back up to her feet running the opposite direction, she hopes anyone would come and save her.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱

Julia didn't know how fast she ran until she was kneeling down in front of the girl, her eyes were white as ice, they all called out her name, shook her shoulders, but nothing happened she wouldn't wake up. "Max!"

"Can you hear me!"

"Call Nancy and Robin!" Steve screamed clutching to the front of Dustin's hoodie. "Go get 'em! Call Nancy and Robin!" Pushing the boy away. "Go!"

"Please, Max!" Lucas plead.

Julia rose from her kneeling position circling around the girl until she sat down with her back touching Max's, knowing what she had to do, Steve wasn't going to like it. She didn't care.