xlv. lucas

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// forty five• 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝖺𝗌

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// forty five
• 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝖺𝗌

"Nancy." Robin called out making her way down the midway, spotting the back of the the dark haired girl's head. "You do know that Julia is like a best friend, right?"

Nancy froze looking up from the file cabinet, growing confused. "What?" She found herself asking, finding that Julia was nowhere in sight. "Where did Julia go?"

Robin shrugged walking down. "So, I figure you and Jonathan are still going strong 'cause you guys are going to college together. And you're like one of those unstoppable power couples, I mean look at Julia and Steve, they haven't see each other in over a year and things are... slowly going back to the way they were- I think."

Robin tapped the metal cabinet before moving down the aisle. "I wanted to make sure you knew that Julia and I are just friends. Like, platonic with a capital P."

Nancy hums turning back, Robin exhaled moving further down. "Just in case that's adding any tension between us."

"It wasn't." Nancy reassured with a tight smile, Julia had finally came down joining them seeing that they immediately grew quiet from whatever they were talking about.

"Are we good, now?" Julia says looking between them, Nancy and Robin gave each other a look before they both nodded smiling. "Good."

"Holy shit, 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙡𝙮 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧. I can't believe they have this." Robin exclaimed pulling out a VHS tape.

"Don't they write about Bigfoot and UFO's?" Julia commented using her magic to bring the tape Robin had in her hands into her own, checking it out.

"First, UFO's are absolutely real. Bigfoot I'm still in the fence about." Robin watched the scarlet floated around with pure adoration. "But may I remind you we are looking for information on dark wizards?"

Julia fingers tapped down the tape. "If someone's gonna write about that, it's gonna be these weirdos." Robin mentions, Nancy rose an eyebrow, Robin had a point.

-

"Ah." Nancy scoffed peering down at the screen as Robin pulled up the first page. "Elvis cloned by aliens." Nancy reads.

"You never know." Robin innocently said, eyes boring into her green ones. Nancy squinted her eyes before walking away, letting Robin continue to look for anything else.

"Victor Creel claims vengeful demon killed family." Robin reads with a monstrous voice and a mocking smile on her face. "The murder that shocked a small community."