xxi. sliver cat

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty one• 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗍

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty one
• 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗍

Julia and Steve arrive to his house after leaving work, they both took a shower— separately. Julia didn't feel like being home when her sister was having a sleepover with Max, this wasn't Julia' first time staying over at Steve's but every time she came over, it made her feel nervous since his parents weren't ever home.

"Where did your parents go?" Julia asked her boyfriend from her spot on his bed, Steve turns the lights off before getting underneath the blankets sliding in beside her.

"Dad went on a business trip and my mom went because she doesn't trust him." Julia opened her arms out for him to go into, Steve quickly kissed her lips before he moved Julia around so her back was touching his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist, nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck as their legs tangled together and Julia hugged his arms.

"Do you ever miss them?" She asked rubbing his arms. Steve scoffs kissing behind her ear. "No..." He always like to admit that his parents weren't ever home but he never wanted to say that he missed them when they weren't home.

"Steve, it's okay to miss them even if they aren't ever home." Julia says quietly enough for him to hear, twisting around in his arms she grabbed his face, Steve stared down at her threading his hands through her hair

She knew that Steve hated talking about his feelings or emotions, especially when it came to his parents since they were barely around anymore but knowing that Julia was in his life for good, he didn't want to leave her side, ever.

"I know, but you know me." Steve says turning to lay on his back, bringing her down with him, Julia smiled softly. "Yeah, I do know you."

••

The next morning the couple went to work but not before picking up Dustin to continue there hunt for any Russians at the Mall. Julia was serving ice cream to the costumers while Robin read through a Russian book while listening the tape.

Julia stared at the clock and noticed it was her break, she tapped Robin shoulder to get her attention. "It's my break, watch the register." Robin nods going back to her book.

Julia walks anyway going straight to the bathroom. On her way back she bumped into a tall man with dark black hair and dressed in all black.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Julia apologized offering a smile but the man just stared at her, as if he had just be caught doing something wrong. "Hello?"

"That's okay, have a good day." He wore a heavy accent which Julia couldn't ignore, she pressed her lips together watching the man until he disappeared and made her way back to work, passing Erica Sinclair who was with her friends.