xxii. that's definitely not chinese food

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty two• 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty two
• 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽

"That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. Whatever's in this room, whatever's in these boxes, they really don't want anyone finding it."

Dustin says as he paced around the back room. "But there's gotta be a way in." Robin says turning to Julia who sat across from her leaning against a chair.

"Well, you know..." Steve began cocking his head leaning on the table. "I could just take 'em out."

"Take who out?" Robin raised her eyebrows.

"The Russian guard." Steve said in a duh tone, Robin nods slowly with wide eyes leaning back on her chair. "What? I sneak up behind them, I knock him out and I take his keycard. It's easy."

"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?" Dustin says, he still remembered the day Steve got his ass kicked by Billy and it wasn't pretty.

"Yes. Dustin. I did. And that's why I would be sneaking."

"Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually... won a fight?"

"Okay, that's was one time—" Steve scoffs, already knowing what Dustin was talking about.

"Twice, actually. Jonathan, he kicked your ass, then there was Billy he beat you up... like bad." Julia says titling her head to the side, staring at her boyfriend.

"Your supposed to be on my side, plus that doesn't count." Steve declares turning back to Dustin making Julia chuckle.

"Please, he beat the shit out of you."

"It was—"

"You got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood." Dustin said looking at Steve, feeling some pity for the older male. "That just might work." Robin sudden said walking out the room to the front, she took all the cash from the tip jar with her helmet in hand.

"Hey, Robin! Hey, what are you doing?" Steve pushed the door while Dustin and Julia followed. "I need cash." She tells them walking backwards.

"Well, half of that is mine and Julia's. Where you going?" Steve called out watching the girl leave.

"To find a way into the room, a safe way and in the meantime, sling some ice cream, behave, and don't get beat up. I'll be back in a jiff."