vi. starting nancy the slut wheeler

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// six• 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗋

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// six
• 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗋

Later that same night, scared from what they both saw, Nancy had invited Julia to stay with her, neither of them wanted to be alone and knowing that if they were together they'll be safe, Nancy sat on her the edge of her bed with a towel draped around her shoulders, Jonathan rubbing her back softly, knowing they both needed it.

Some how through that quiet moment, Steve Harrington had crept his way outside Nancy's bedroom window watching the whole thing with a sad expression, though after a moment angry rose in him before quickly disappearing, Julia hustled to change into she fresh clothes after her shower before joining them in the bedroom

"Better?" Jonathan watched Julia carefully as he stood up from the bed, going toward the closet to grab an old sleeping bag Nancy had in her closet.

Julia nods tugging down the shirt. "fine." Julia mumbles, Nancy soon walked in with two big blankets in her hands dropping them down by Jonathan' feet. "Is this okay, uh, I found it in the closet." Jonathan stared down to Nancy.

Nancy froze not uttering a word, staring blankly at the floor, the teen boy saw the expression on her face and could only think of one thing. "I can go home. i just figured—"

Nancy snapped from her daze shaking her head. "Yeah, no. we—we don't want to be alone." Nancy rubbed her shoulders turning to Julia, who just nodded agreeing with her

"Do you?" Nancy asked after facing the teen. "No. Uh... no." Jonathan says staring awkwardly down at his feet.

Julia stepped over to the bed getting beneath the blankets as Nancy crawled in after her, Julia somehow knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep, all she kept thinking about was the creature and how Will might actually be dead.

Nancy stared at her friend for a moment before wrapping her arms around her, pressing her cheek against Julia shoulder. "Do you want the lights on." Jonathan asked from the ground.

"Yes, If that's okay?" Nancy spoke quietly right back, Jonathan nods uttering. "Yeah."

••

The next morning Jonathan had woke up to see Julia and Nancy already up sitting upwards on the bed. "Couldn't sleep?" Jonathan asked them pushing up off from the floor sitting down to Nancy's right.

Julia shook her head. "Every time I closed my eyes, I just... keep seeing what we saw." She glanced over at Nancy bringing her leg up to her chest. "but ever since we left that place.. i had this feeling that..." Julia paused shaking her head, suddenly the words left her mind.