lxvi. its your year

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// sixty six• 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixty six
• 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋

Julia did end up leaving California landing back in the Upside down not feeling any source of Vecna and his army of bats, which was odd to her, walking around the grounds making sure every human life was back in Hawkins.

Her body with spattered with blood feeling the wind blowing in her face drying the fallen now dry tears, flying over the upside down knowing that Max was on the other side fighting for her life, Eleven returned back to where she currently laid, Julia is hoping she can make it back to her friends.

"Julia!"

She snapped her head to the voice that belong to Dustin, but by the tone of his raw voice, she knew he was crying, clingy onto the body in his arms, he was staring up at her, the witch flew forward landing a few meters away.

"Julia, please." Dustin cried tears blurring his vision, Julia inhaled rushing towards them sinking down to her knees, Eddie's face covered with his own blood, his flesh skin torn apart. "Save him, jul— please,"

"I will, hey." Julia took his face in her hand while the other held Eddie's free hand. "I promise, but right now I need you to take his hand okay, I'm going to save him." She explained tearing her eyes from him down to Eddie. "It's going to hurt."

"No." Eddie utters shaking his head spluttering out blood. "You guys should get out of here, I'm nothing but a lost cause."

Julia shook her head. "No, I'm not leaving you behind, okay? You have so much to live for and you still have to meet Will, all right, and you will graduate, it's your year Munson." She smiled weakly, ignoring the way her heart pounded against her chest.

Eddie's mouth twisted before he coughed hunching forward, Julia grip his hand sliding underneath his body holding his head back to her shoulder, glancing over to Dustin nodding her head.

"Im sorry, just— squeeze my hand." She tells him softly, lifting her hand over his stomach where a huge chunk of his flesh skin was missing, closing her eyes as he screams echoed through the woods, gripping their hands tightly, thrusting in her hold, Dustin looked away not being able to watch.

Eddie grunt his teeth, and a gasp escape his parted mouth, Julia held his face burying it into her neck. "Shh, it's almost over, hold on Eddie, please."

They watched in complete amazed as his skin close again, scars permanently scarring his body with nothing but dry blood over his body, Eddie was able to breath again, laying his head on her chest in exhaustion. "Thank you." He breaths out crying silently.

Julia shook her head leaning her head forward, Dustin sobbed launching his body into eddie's. "You were right, Dustin, shit—" Eddie paused making the younger teen pull back. "Witches are hot as hell."