vii. sisters

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// seven• 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// seven
• 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

"Okay, so, in this example, we're the acrobat. Will and Barbara, and that monster, they're this flea and this is the upside down, where Will is hiding." Mike held up a piece of notebook paper with a line going diagonally. "Mr.Clarke said the only way to get there is through a rip of time and space."

"A gate." Dustin adds

"That we tracked to Hawkins lab." Lucas tells them, Julia glanced at Dustin who nodded as he adds. "With our compasses."

Hopper glanced at the kids still not understanding, the boys seemed to notice and had someone explain it better for their understanding . "Okay, so the gate has a really strong electromagnetic field, and that can change the directions of a compass needle." Dustin explained holding out his hands.

"Is this gate underground?" Hopper asked looking at the boy then over at the buzz hair girl who Julia was very happy to see, "yes." Eleven utter softy almost whispering, Julia turned with a soft smile.

"Near a large water tank?"

"Yes." She said once again, keeping her brown eyes locked with his.

"how do you know all of that?" Dustin asked, confusion growing all over his face as he looked at his friends then at the older man.

"He's seen it." Mike whispered, getting a nod from Hopper. "Is there any way that you could that you could reach Will? That you could talk to him in this—" Joyce Byers began but was interrupted

"The upside down." The boys said in sync.

"Down. Yeah." Joyce repeats not finding any of it weird, taking the now ripped paper from the table, Eleven nods. "And our friend Barbara. Can you find her, too?" Nancy asked peaking at Julia, eleven nods.

••

Eleven had them all standing around the kitchen table that same afternoon, with her sitting at the head the table with her eyes closed and the radio on static, trying to contact Will in the upside down.

Julia glanced down at her tattoo which she used to cover up with make up but after she found out about Eleven she didn't want to hide it, she knew that someone like her was out there and she found her.

Without notice the lights above their heads flickered, Eleven snapped her eyes opened, nothing but red and watery eyes staring back at them, but once she cried she turned to face Joyce. "I'm sorry." She whimpered.