lx. he payed me a visit

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// sixty • 𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixty
• 𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍

Five, Nancy had exactly five bikes in her family's garage, though seven miles seemed far but with the bikes it helped them get their faster then what they expect.

Julia would have flown there but the thought of leaving them alone scared her, she didn't want her worst fear to become reality. Once arriving at the trailer park, they dropped the bikes on his front lawn.

"That's gotta be a Guinness world record. Most miles tracked interdimesionally." Robin pulled up her sleeves walking towards the trailer.

"Just inhaled a bunch of that crap." Steve mentions with a raspy voice before coughing.

"It's stuck in my throat." Eddie mentions entering the home with everyone trailed behind him, staring up at the ceiling where Chrissy Cunningham had died, it was another gate.

Julia shudder at the sight, goosebumps all over her body. She hadn't felt like that since Will's body was taken over by the Mind Flayer, it was a strange feeling, Steve touched her shoulder concerned. "Are you okay?"

Julia exhaled nodding, touching his hand with her own. "Yeah, don't worry about me." She reassured him with a smile. Steve chuckled lightly turning off the flashlight. "When don't I ever worry."

"This is where Chrissy died, like, right where she died." Eddie said softly, hating to remember the young girl' death, Julia watched the red glowing gate flicker, moving on its own.

"I think there's something in there." Robin mentions frightened.

Julia glared at the red glowing gate, seeing something poking down trying to rip through it. "What the hell is that?" Eddie mumbles watching closely when all of the sudden it was stabbed into, they flinched moving back.

Julia watched as the end of a mop cleared the ends of the gate they bursted into being removed, making a visible hole. Julia stepped forward clenching her hands, Steve and Nancy glanced at each other seeing the witch' hands vibrant maroon.

Julia looked up into the hole seeing four familiar faces, along with Dustin' laugh filling up both trailers. "Hi there!" The teen smiled brightly up at them, Julia waved ready to get out of the upside down.

"Holy shit, this is trippy." Robin mentions, the corner of her mouth lifted into a smile. Nancy smiles in relief, they waited there as the teens on the other side prepared a way for them to pass through, Lucas and Max plopped down a mattress with stains, which made the girls turned to the mullet haired teen.