x. am i bullshit

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// ten • 𝖺𝗆 𝗂 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// ten
• 𝖺𝗆 𝗂 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍

Breakfast was always important to Jim Hopper, as he worked in the kitchen making his children french toast, Julia had walked out of her bedroom going straight to the fridge grabbing the orange juice carton when her father suddenly yelp. "Oh, Jesus!" Hopper clutched his chest staring down at Eleven who wore a white sheet over her head with two holes in over the eyes.

"Ghost." Eleven says quietly. Julia chuckle passing her to grab three glass cups from the cabinet above. "Yeah, I see that." Hopper says not paying attention to her as he moved the pan from the stove onto the table counter.

"Halloween."

"Sure is but right now it's breakfast, come on, let's eat." Julia says to her, placing the glasses down on the table freshly filled with orange juice. "They wouldn't see me." Eleven turned to Hopper as he moved around her.

"Who wouldn't see you?" Julia asked thanking her father when he placed a fresh smelling plate of toast in front of her. Eleven turned to her saying. "The bad men."

"What are you talking about?" Hopper furrowed his eyebrows down sitting across his eldest daughter. "Trick-or-treat."

Hopper exhaled turning his head towards the girl. "You want to go trick or treating?" He asked her but he already knew the answer, Eleven nodded eagerly.

"You know the rules." Hopper mentions getting up off from the table.

"Yes, but—"

"Yeah, so you know the answer."

"No, but they wouldn't see me." She tried again, Julia hated that eleven wasn't aloud to do teenager stuff like she did when she was her age, but back then Julia didn't have a target on her back.

"No, I don't care."

"But they wouldn't see me." Eleven repeats.

"I don't care, all right, you go out there, ghost or not, it's a risk. We don't take ricks. All right? They're stupid, and..." Hopper paused cutting through his toast.  "We're not stupid!" Eleven glared through the thin sheet.

"Exactly, now, you take that off, sit down and eat, your foods getting cold." Hopper moved back sitting down, Eleven ripped off the white sheet taking a seat with an annoyed expression.

Hopper saw the angry expression written all over her face, he sigh rubbing his face saying. "All right, how about I get off early tonight, and I buy us a bunch of candy, and we can sit around and get fat, and we watch a scary movie together? how's that for a compromise?"