lxii. they always find out the truth

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// sixty two• 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixty two
• 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁

After her special moment with Steve in the RV, talking about the possibility of that being their future not only did it make Julia happy but it made her scared, scared that it was all a dream and that they won't ever make that dream reality.

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬

Those two words looped around her head staring straight at the boy she loves, they sat on the couch inside the RV while everyone else was down by they lake they found leaving the pair alone, those words were scaring her. How did he find out? Did Max tell him something? Was he going to hate her.

Julia cocked her head with a awkward laugh escaping her mouth. "You know? What do you mean you know? I don't— I don't understand."

Steve rest his hands on his hips staring down at the curve of Julia's pursed lips, she never was a good liar he knew that. Things were going to change he didn't want them to change but he couldn't let himself be with her if she was hiding something for him.

"That night when we slept together, after all the... the— activities we've done. You fell asleep in the cutest way possible." Steve excavated, making Julia frown he were getting off topic. "Sorry, what I'm trying to say is that I heard you mumbling something, I didn't think anything of it, but I got more concern when you said his name,"

Julia nibbled on her lower lip keeping her gaze locked with his, Steve pinched his nose turning his body in his seat facing away from her. "You said darkhold, and when I hear dark, I know it's bad, and don't try and lie to me."

Her body froze, even when her heart pounds hastily in her chest, "Steve." She utters, hands shaking, he knows, has he been pretending with her this whole time, saying he loved her, was it all a lie to him just to get her to admit.

"I cant— I don't know what you want me to say."

Steve sighs pushing up from the seat pacing around the small space. "The truth, I need to know the truth, I've noticed how your fingers aren't black anymore after you went into Max' mind they fade like— like magic." Steve whispered softly, sad eyes staring straight at her.

She stared up at him, her mouth hung open no words could describe what she was feeling. "The darkhold is something I've possessed over, it's a book of the dammed no human ever has come across it but me, I've travel around looking for it, thats why—" Julia paused rubbing her cloth thighs before she pushed up standing. "It's why I was so distant from you and everyone else."