xxxi. no one has to know

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty one• 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty one
• 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐

"Do you realize how dangerous this is!"

Juliana never felt more powerful as she did now, not only was she powerful but she can feel the magic in her blood pumping for more, pacing up and down in the dark woods with the moonlight reflecting down on them.

"Barb, I've never felt so... alive." Julia breaths out, stopping her movements to stand in front of her, Barbara, she wouldn't have forgotten about her friend, she always did come and see her after her visit with Billy.

"I know that, but don't you see what this is doing to you." Barb gestures to her hands. "The darkness is taking over your body, sooner then you think."

Julia sighs knowing she had a point, the girl raised her hand up into the air flicking her hand watching the scarlet spread out all around them spreading out around the dark woods, observing the magic as it changed their location into a beautiful field with white flowers.

"See what my magic can do." Julia smile slowly turned into a frown. "If I had this magic back then, I could've have saved you, I know I could've have and I regret that moment everyday."

Barb smiled weakly standing up from the ground slowly making her way down the path of flowers before turning around saying. "I know, just know I've found peace."

Julia smiles walking into the cabin in the center of the trees surrounded with flowers, stepping inside, her hands flick all the candles on before sitting criss-cross in the center with eyes closed.

The magic was stronger swimming around in her memories and the memories she wished had happened until she found the right one.

"Julia?"

Julia open her eyes making eye contact with Jim Hopper, the girl glanced around at her surroundings taking in everything, every detail of her home she had missed so much. "Come on, she's about to blow out her candles."

She watched the man walk out the cabin, making her smile, she remembered, this was the day el had turned fourteen, she remembered all her friends being there along with Eleven's friends.

"Babe, are you okay?" Steve Harrington hand rested on her back from behind, Julia turned around meeting his eyes, her face softened relaxing into his touch, nodding.

"Good." Steve smiles leaning down pressing a short kiss to her lips. "Gotta keep it small you know, with your dad around." Julia chuckled as they both walked outside were everyone was.