xxviii. on the fourth of july. 

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// twenty eight• 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// twenty eight
• 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒

Julia landed in the parking lot, her hands glowing red making her way into the Mall, just when Steve arrived after smashing the car straight into Billy's knocking him out of the way, Julia turned around at the two body's running over to the car.

"Julia! Come on!" Steve shouts, he wasn't going to lie that he was scared that he might lose her to the Mind Flayer, his eyes gazed into hers. Julia exhaled and shook her head.

"Nancy get out of here!" Julia yells keeping her eyes on Steve's, she saw that he tried to get out of the car but with a raised of her hand she closed the door. "Nancy, go!" She yells once more with her eyes glowing red, she watch the girl hesitant but she drove away.

Julia manage to duck in time when the Mind Flayer rose out from the mall following after Nancy's car, which gave her time to get the other three teens out from the mall. "Eleven!" Julia sighs and her sister limped out with Mike and Max helping her walk.

"Shit!" Mike cursed turning back walking back into the mall, making Julia frowned before she looked back over her shoulder seeing Billy making his way towards them.

Julia ran through the gate, pressing on the red the button and the doors began to close, she ran to the front blasting a red ball of scarlet to the doors ripping them open, letting the kids go in first before shutting the doors behind her.

They ran through the flickering hallway making it towards the elevator, when they heard the doors open behind them. Max walked out frightened by her brother limping with zero expression on his face.

"Billy." Max mumbles, making the Julia freeze in her spot by the elevator staring at the redhead, the oldest teen stood in front of the kids ready for impacted.

"Billy, you don't have to do this. Billy. You names Billy, Billy Hargrove. You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm Max, I'm your—" Max winched when her brother back slapped her, knocking her out.

Mike stepped around Julia going towards Billy only to get slammed against the wall, Julia watched as Mike dropped to the floor going conscious but didn't have time to react when Billy harshly grabs the sides of her face.

She thrusted in his hands as he lift her off the ground, her hands tried to reach of his face only for him to slam her head back against the wall knocking her unconscious, Eleven raised her hand but Billy smacked her head back against the wall and she lost consciousness, the male picked her up tossing her over his shoulder.

••

Julia stir blinking her eyes getting rid of the blurrness, she stared up at the two figures hovering above her, Max and Mike were hovering over her. "Come on, he took El." Mike help her up from the floor and they ran towards Billy and Eleven.