xi. you are like papa

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// eleven• 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖺

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// eleven
• 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖺

She was worried, not about herself but about Steve after last night she meant to call him to see if he was attending school, his girlfriend called him bullshit and he probably felt like shit, walking into the school gym with Nancy beside her scanning the room when Billy knock Steve down taking the ball.

"Steve." Nancy called out his name ignoring the looks she got, Steve panted glancing at her standing up and walk out the gym with her, Julia wondered how that conversation would go.

"Hey." Billy stumbled across over to Julia, leading against the wall for support, without a word she whipped around. "Hey back, didn't think basketball was your thing?" She said, ignoring that he was shirtless and sweating like a mad man, "and did you really have to embarrass Steve like that?"

Billy shrugs. "Someone has to put Harrington in his place." He grins pushing off the wall as the exit door opened. Steve walked in but quickly frozen seeing the pair together, other reason for him to hate this town, before he ran back towards the court.

"See you after?" Billy says moving back, Julia shrugged with a short smile. "Maybe." She simply said leaving the gymnasium.

finding Nancy standing all alone in the alley where Steve had left her. "Nance, are you okay?" Julia don't like being between the couple when they fought because they always made her choose sides.

"Sorta, Steve and I just broke up but I don't remember anything from the party last night only some parts, but the rest is a blur." Nancy tells her honestly as they to make their way to the parking lot.

Julia chuckles hugging her books, "yeah, you were pretty wasted, Jonathan took you home though, Steve he was pretty upset about the whole thing." Julia informed her spotting Jonathan.

"Right." Nancy could only mumble, Julia suddenly came to a stop glancing around her surroundings, she just got a rush of fear, she didn't know why she was feeling that, but she hadn't notice that her friend had made it across the lot.

"Eleven." Julia utters, quickly getting into her car and to her home.

••

Running up to the house stairs raising her hands to burst the door open, shaking the house in the process, she took in everything, the blinds were open, something definitely wasn't right, she ran into the girls bedroom not finding any trace of her. "Eleven?"

"Damn it." Julia curses moving back into the living room dialing her fathers work number, she didn't want Eleven to get into more trouble but the older sister didn't know how to find her, especially knowing that el could easy block her location spell, she was so screwed.