ii. party favor

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// two• 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// two
• 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋

High school was Julia's place to escape, though she hating waking up earlier then usually to get ready for eight hours of her day, but she didn't have to worry about anything when she was there, like coming home alone with her loud thoughts, her father wasn't home until six in the afternoon.

"When alpha particle go through gold foil, they become..." Barbara trailed off slowly, peeling her eyes up from the flashcards o to to Nancy as they walked down the school hallway.

"Unoccupied space." Nancy answered, smiling to herself.

"A molecule that can—" Barbara began to read again only for a hand to snatched the cards away from her grasp, Julia rolled her green eyes at the sight of Tommy and Carol. "Hey!" Barbara cried out.

Tommy came over with Carol shoving his finger into Barb's ear, Steve came around looking through the flashcards. "I don't know, I think you've studied enough, Nance." Steve mentions standing infront of them ripping away through the cards.

"Steve-"

"I'm telling you, you know, you got this don't worry. Now, on the important matters. My dad has left town on a conference and my moms gone with him, cause, you know, she doesn't trust him." Steve cocked his head with a hum, hands staying on his hips as he spoke.

"Good call." Tommy added with a smirk letting out a laugh, Julia glanced between the two boys knowing exactly what Steve was trying to say without actually saying it. "So are you in?" Steve turned to his girlfriend.

Nancy cocked her clutching her books closer to her chest. "In for what?" She asked confused, Carol scoff leaning back against Tommy's chest, staring back at her. "No parents, big house?" Carol stated, a way for the girl to understand. "A party?" Nancy questioned.

"Ding, ding, ding!" Tommy laughed at his girlfriend, Julia crinkled her eyebrows together ignoring the couple focusing her attention on Nancy and Steve.

Nancy cocked her head glancing between the three before her. "It's Tuesday." She mentions staring up at boyfriend, she never could understand how her boyfriend's head worked, and she was never the one to party on a weekday.

"It's Tuesday!" Tommy mocks letting out a scoff. "Oh, my god." Carol snorted laughing with Tommy.

Julia turned her attention to them, glaring that she could almost feel her jaw break for how hard she was clenching it. "will you two shut up, thanks." Carol lips parted at her words, glancing up at Tommy with a glare in her face when she caught a smile on his.