xiv. demogorgon

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fourteen • 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗇

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fourteen
• 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗇

"It's too late." Will's angry expression flipped into a worried expression, gripping the sheet tightly, Julia turned back down the hallway watching Mike run back into the hospital room. "What's going on?" Julia asked the boy.

"We're under attack." Mike exhaled observing the way Will stare at him, in a instant he snatched the injection shot off the table. "We need to make Will sleep."

"What?" Joyce eyes widen staring at him in disbelief, shaking her head at his words, "he's a spy. If he knows where we are, so does the shadow monster!" Mike tells her, Julia frowned connecting the dots.

"He's lying!" Will screams, ready to launch off the bed. Mike ignored him facing Joyce, "he killed those soldiers. He'll kill us too! He's been looking at Julia as if he's planning to kill her! He's not safe!" Mike shouted gripping the weapon.

"He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying!" Will screams over and over again hoisting himself off the bed, Julia' head snapped to the closed door suddenly flinching at gunshots nosies. "Those are gunshots!" Bob says.

"He's lying! He's lying!" Will screams.

"Will, Will, listen, listen. Do you know who I am." Joyce took his shoulders holding him down, her eyes trailed down his face. "Do you know who I am?"

Will stared at her, taking in all of her features, he was trying so hard to think who this woman was, but he had no recognition of her face,

"You're..." Will hesitated to speak. "you're—you're mom." He uttered unsure.

Joyce glared down at his face not letting her eyes move from him. "Hold him down." Joyce turned back at Bob, taking the injection shot for Mike.

"No! No! Let go! No! No! Let me go! No!" Will screamed aggressively jerking in Bob' arms, Joyce took her son' arm stabbing the shot in his arm, letting the liquid flow through his body.

Julia turned away from him, grabbing Mike letting him clutched onto her body, facing him away from him. "Let go! Let go! No! No!" Will screams dialed down with his eyes closing, he had fallen asleep.

The door then burst opened with Hopper and Dr. Owens breathing heavily, the monsters behind them growling trying to get through the double doors. "We gotta go. We gotta go."

Hopper picked Will up off from the bed throwing him over his shoulder as they ran out the room, turning the corner when then stopped seeing a couple of the monsters in front of them, but it didn't help when they heard guns shots behind them.