xxxiii. it's addicting

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty three•  𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty three
•  𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

Julia haven't been in Hawkins in what feels like a life time, she visited all the places she grew up to see when she was a child, some places where abandon and weren't no longer places. She also saw many changes that weren't there before.

But that wasn't on her mind when she was walking into the woods, clutching onto the small shovel she carried in her hands, hearing the chirping of the birds as the sun began to settle down.

Coming back to Hawkins was probably the best idea she had in a long time, she kneeled down beside a tree brushing away the dead leaves bringing the shovel forward and began to dig up the dirt.

It didn't take her long until the metal of the shovel hit the wooden box buried underneath all the dirt, she tossed away the shovel reaching down taking the box out and blowing away the dirt.

Inside was something she decided to leave in Hawkins, she didn't think it belong anywhere but Hawkins, her father gave it to her for a gift and she promised to always wear it when her and then her father died and knew she couldn't wear it without him here.

The gold gem was now a yellow color, she believed that after a year buried under dirt made it show it's true colors, Julia shoved the necklace into her pocket and quickly covered up the hole back with dirt.

Low clicking caught Julia's attention, the young woman turned her head around finding nothing but the leave's rustling. Ignoring the noise making her way out the woods walking down the road with cars speeding fast by her.

Julia had decided to stop by a shop she was very familiar with, stepping inside as the bell above her head rang. There was only a couple people inside near the rom-com section making her snicker.

"Julia!"

The red-head woman turned around to meet with a tall blonde with a huge smile on her face, Julia mocked her smile. "Robin!" The two girls didn't waste a second to rush straight into each other's arms, swinging back and forth before pulling back.

"What are you doing here? I mean— I glad you're here, I've missed you. We all missed you." Robin stumbles between her words tugging at the end of her jacket.

Julia gave a genuine smile, she hadn't felt that happy in forever and that warmth she was feeling was slowly returning. "I'm visiting, I was just taking a stroll around seeing what's new."

Steve Harrington walks out from the back room, skipping over to the rom-coms section with some VHS in his hands, when he caught a glimpse of her hair, he hadn't seen that color since Julia left Hawkins, dropping the VHS on the counter watching the two girls interaction.