xxxviii. suffering

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty eight•  𝗌𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty eight
• 𝗌𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀

"I heard Julia was back!"

The voice of a young teenage boy interrupted the woman's thoughts, Dustin Henderson had received a phone call from Robin herself, informing him about the young witch returning to Hawkins, he wasn't going to lie that he was slightly jealous that Steve got to see her before he did.

"Yeah, she in the back-oof!"

Robin eyes widen when the boy shoved his backpack into her arms practically sprinting to the back room, once he arrived he burst the door open catching her fire orange hair.

"Julia!"

The young witch turned around away from Steve, catching a glimpse of the boy who she had missed deeply over the year.

"Holy shit! You're back!" Dustin stepped forward, his whole face lit up with so much happiness. She had always been like an older sister to him. Julia nodded smiling, standing up from the chair.

"I'm back!" Julia chuckled sharing the same excitement as him, Dustin dashed across the room throwing his arms around the taller girl, Julia instantly brought him into her embrace.

"Gosh, Dustin, you've grown." Julia pulled back ruffling his curls, The young boy smiled staring up at her with a short nod.

"Yeah, I can say the same thing about you."

Steve snorted catching the young teens attention, he stepped away from Julia and looked passed over to his former best friend. "Steve." He utters with his arms crossed.

Steve mocked his movements. "Dustin."

Julia furrowed eyeing them both, completely confused on what was happening, she without a doubt remembering how close the pair were before she left Hawkins.

"Okay, what's going on?"

Steve rose from his seat. "Oh, you don't know, right, well, Henderson got a new best friend. Eddie the freak Munson."

Julia snapped her head towards him, feeling like she heard the name. Dustin scoffed shaking his arm. "He is not a freak, he's just different and I mean way different from you."

"Eddie? I met him actually." Julia tells them catching Steve's attention with jealousy rising over his features. "He was very nice, a bit flirty." Julia exclaimed chuckling to herself.