xxxix. eddie

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirty nine• 𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty nine
• 𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖾

Julia woke up the following morning without Max beside her, she also didn't remember the girl getting into bed with her last night. "Max?" The oldest girl walked around the bed out the room into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

Max flinched nearly dropping the bottle of pills she had in hand, she quickly closed the lid swallowing the pills that laid inside her mouth. "Nothing, just had a headache."

Julia eyed her, watching as she fiddle with her hands. She wasn't a good liar, the young girl didn't let Julia speak any further when she walked out of the kitchen going outside.

Julia followed after her seeing three police cars outside the house. "What do you think he did?" The older girl didn't know anything about the boy only the fact that he had a charming smile.

"Wouldn't know." Max tells her, keeping her attention onto the house.

"Looks like that Munson boy's up to no good again." Max's mother walked out the house with crossed arms, Julia scanned her appearance since she had yet to meet the women her.

"Hi, don't think we met." Julia spoke with a kind smile getting the women's attention. "I'm Julia Hopper."

Max's mother took her head shaking it. "Your that girl Billy wouldn't kept away from." Julia hummed with a tight smile not noticing Max walking away from them. "I guess so."

"Hey!"

Julia snapped her head towards the officer who had a tight grip on Max's arm, the witch excused herself and immediately walked down the steps towards them taking Max's other arm. "Hey! Don't put her hands on her."

The man blinked and in a instant he released his grip on Max's arm. Max furrows her eyebrows, not understand why the police officer was doing as he was told.

Julia cleared her throat walking away from Max, Max skipped around the man stringing along behind the witch. "What was that?"

"Nothing, I- I don't know." Julia says entering the house. "He probably recognize me because of my dad." Max hums taking that as her answer.

-

"I still can't believe this is still here." Max ran a hand over the hood of the car, Julia had reunited with her car from freshman year, she hasn't seen it since she moved, she gave her car to Max to keep safe and she did keep it safe in a garage she was paying ten bucks the month.