lviii. send me

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty eight• 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty eight
• 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾

Hiding from the bats felt like a life time, the skull rock hid them from the squealing bats circling around the dark forest, Julia wished to go out there and kill them herself but she didn't want to disappoint Steve again.

Julia peeked her head out, scanning the area and noticed the bats flying away. "Okay, that was close." Robin says moving away from hiding.

"Yeah." Eddie nods. "Too close."

Julia stood up from the ground, hearing a low grunt come from behind her. Twirling around eyeballing Steve as he slum down onto the rock gripping to the stone. "Oh my— Steve!"

Steve waved her off saying his was fine though she ignored that moving over towards him, "Steve, no, you're losing blood. Sit down, I'll heal you." Julia took his shoulders sitting him down on the rock.

Julia jaw clenched at the opened wound on his stomach, kneeling down in front of him, hovering a her hand over the deep cut. "This is an open wound, it will hurt." She warns him.

"So good news is I'm pretty sure wooziness is not symptom of rabies," Robin exclaimed kneeling down by Julia staring up at Steve. "But if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive, like you wanna punch me, let me know."

"Robin..." Steve uttered quietly managing to get it out, though the pain in his stomach made it impossible to think through anything. "Yeah?"

"I kinda wanna punch you." Steve admits, Robin chuckled keeping a smile on her face. "Sense of humors still intact. That's a good sign."

Julia's hand laid flat on his thigh keeping herself steady while using the other to hover over the wound, The other three stood back watching the scarlet maroon emerge out from her hand, Steve groans closing his eyes grasping onto her shoulders, pressing his lips into a hard thin line.

Her power was almost like stitching up an open wound but without the needle and the thread, observing the wound closely watching the wound close up, knowing it was going to be a scar.

Once it was over Julia stepped back letting her hand fall back on her thigh. "Is that better?" She asked him, taking the scarf Nancy passed her.

Steve hands ran back through his hair nodding. "Yeah, a lot better actually." He says letting out a breath he's been holding in, Julia hums tying the scarf around his body making sure it wasn't too tight or loose.

Julia peered up meeting his hazel eyes, his eyes were her favorite thing about him, any time she was with him she would always sneak a glimpse of his eyes, wishing she could freeze time just to taken in all of his beauty.