vxiii. boyfriend and girlfriend

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// eighteen• 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// eighteen
• 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

Juli didn't know how it came about for Max to be the one driving with Lucas seated in the passenger seat, though she choose not to question it because they needed to get away from the house immediately, she sat in the back seat with Dustin and Mike and with a very uncomfortable Steve laying across their laps.

It's only been a few minutes that they left the house when Steve began to groan and thrust in thier arms, he eyes slowly began to open and his breathing was sounded stuffy since Billy punch him in the nose. "Jules?" Steve reached up touching her cheek.

"Hey." She coos softly glancing down at his bruised face, Steve groaned touching his face. "No, no don't touch it." Dustin pushed his hand away while shushing him.

"It's okay, you put up a good fight." Dustin tells him. "He kicked your ass, but you put up a fight. You're okay."

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai." Lucas read off the map, giving Max directions.

"What's going on?" Steve began to say moving up slightly when panic rose in his chest, holding the ice pack to his head. "Oh, my god!" His eyes gaped noticing Max in the drivers seat.

"Just relax, shes driven before." Dustin tells him, wanting to reassure his worries, Julia scoffed at the young teen. "Yeah, in a parking lot." Mike mentions with furrowed eyebrows.

"That counts." Lucas turned back to him.

"They we're gonna leave you behind but I promised that you'd be cool, okay?" Dustin said calmly when Steve started to move up, Julia did want to leave him behind especially with what they were planning to do and he wasn't in the right state to do anything.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on?" Steve spattered feeling the car move faster, he didn't want to die from a teenager girl who didn't know how to drive. "Oh, my god! No! Whoa! Stop the car. Slow down!" He yells.

"I told you he'd freak out." Julia snapped her head towards Dustin making the boys jaw drop but couldn't defend himself when Steve started screaming. "Stop the car!" Steve cried out.

"Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Max shouts back like an angry mother, Julia hand tighten on the max's seat.

"That's Mount Sinai. Make a left." Lucas points.

"What?"

"Make a left!"

Max made a sharp turned when she hit a mail box in the process, everyone in the car scream at the impact, she drove faster making a quick u-turn. "I should have driven!" Julia yells over all the screaming.