🔪 YᗩᑎᗪEᖇE ᗩGOTI ᙭ TOᗰᗷOY ᖇEᗩᗪEᖇ 🔪

Title: Controlled

About: You (a girl who mostly likes musculine stuff), have a controlling loved one (Gotta be accepting y'know), and Agoti gets jealous. Also you, your bf/gf (I'll be using them or they), Agoti and some friends will be going to the beach.

Requested: ThaoPham749849

Warning: There will be a bit of gore (It's a yandere chapter lol), abuse and a bit of bullying. If you're not confortable with that stuff, please don;t read.

Y/n's POV

"You should buy this Y/n." P/n (Partner's name) said holding a really girly bikini. "But that's too revealing... How about this?" You hold a f/c one piece that wasn't too revealing. "Ew no, you're a girl, so wear this pretty one. It will show your curves and stuff." Your partner smirks. You frown, feeling controlled. "Okay." You took the bikini and felt sick looking at this too revealing swimsuit.

The next day, it was the day of when you and your partner go to the beach. You wore the swimsuit and felt very unconfortable. You wore a t-shirt over the bikini and went out of your room. "Aw, well I wanted to see you with the swimsuit, but you decided to wear a t-shirt, no matter. Just go pack my stuff. And yours." Your partner sat on the couch playing video games.

"But p/n... You have to help me-" You were interuptted. "Shut up! I'm in a game right now. Just do it yourself." They laugh. You felt powerless, but you still love them, so you packed everything and even cooked food.

"Bebe, we have to go to the beach in like 10 minutes and you didn't change yet?" You tapped them on the shoulder. "Okay okay I will, don't have to be so controlling." They pushed you away. You felt sad that you went on your phone.

Agoti :)

Y/n:
Hey Agoti.
Are you still going to the beach with us?

Agoti:
I don't want to, but yeah.

Y/n:
I'm glad :)
My bf/gf is being controlling again...

Agoti:
...
Y/n you have to break up with them. I can't stand you getting controlled like that.
They are bot your bf/gf, you are their slave.
Be with a better guy.

Y/n:
It's fine.
They've just been through some stuff, that's why they're controlling :)
Anf I love them.
Anyways, I just wanted to rant for a bit.
I really think they're going to changed.
I know!

Agoti:
You're dumb
They're toxic.
The only thing they've been through is a bunch of exes.
I'll meet you in the beach.
If it gets to toxic, i'll try to get that thorn out your side.

Y/n:
Wait, what do you mean by that?
Hello?

seen

~~~~~~~~~

What does Agoti mean by that? You got all the stuff inside of the car and waited for your partner to drive, but all they would do is sit in the driver's seat and scroll through their phone. Finally after 8 mins, they started to drive to the beach.

"Hey Y/n, hey Y/n's boyfriend/Girlfriend..." F/n (Friend's name) waved hello. You guys set up, while your partner talks with their friends, not helping at all. "Do you guys need help?" Agoti appeared right behind you. You blushed at him. He was wearing swim trunks, and you can see his abs. "S-Sure.." You studdered.

You, your friend, and Agoti were finally done the set up, and everyone made it. "Let's play in the water." Your friend said and grabbed your arm. Agoti didn't want to so he stayed. "Hey y/n, I know you and you feel unconfortable in that swimsuit." They patted your back. "I have a spare that's less revealing, want me to get it for you?" You nod.

You felt eyes on you, and didn't like how the swimsuit was so feminine. "Here, now run to the change rooms." You smiled and hugged your friend. You ran to the change rooms and changed into a one piece that had long sleves. You walked out feeling better, when you heard your partner.

"Why are you wearing that ugly think. That bikini looked better on you." Your partner slapped you on the face. "But I felt unconfortable in that thing! I'm not a 'girly girl' you want me to be. I actually want to wear something that's not a dress for once!" They were about to hit you, when Agoti appeared. Agoti's hair started rapidly moving.

"Get away from her." Agoti was angry. You ran away. You didn't want to see what would happen their. You sat on a bench that was in a park near the beach. You started crying. "Hey don't cry Y/n." Agoti sat next to you. "I ran after you. You should break up with your bf/gf. They're hitting you." He looked worried. "I know! But I like them-" All of a sudden, Agoti kissed you. You melted into the kiss.

You did like Agoti. You felt like the kiss was just right, but felt guilty all of a sudden. 'your cheating on your partner.' You thought. You pushed him away and looked away. "We can't Agoti. I do like you, but I'm with P/n, meaning I'm cheating on them." You looked at him. "Then break up with them! I can treat you better than that jerk!" He grabbed your shoulders. "Please. Y/n." He looked at you. "I'm sorry, it's getting a bit late. Don't feel guilty." You walked away.

"Hey p/n, sorry for all the things I said, can we go home." You asked. "Yeah, I hate this place now." Your partner was in a bad mood. You both drive home, not speaking a word. You know your bf/gf, so you cooked their favourite food, while you ate leftovers from yesterday. You went to sleep, still thinking about Agoti. Maybe he was right?

You were knocked out, when all of a sudden you woke up again. It was 2am in the morning. You walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water or a midnight snack, when you see Agoti with a knife. Beside was your now dying bf/gf. "Agoti... What did you do?" You stared at him traumatized at the sight. You did hate your bf/gf, but you didn't want to see their dead body right in your living room. "I had to Y/n, they were between us. I've never been this close to you, but you rejected me, knowing I was the right one." Agoti hugged you, while you felt paraylized.

You pushed him away and punch his chest repeativily. "WHY AGOTI! I DID LOVE YOU, BUT YOU JUST KILLED MY PARTNER RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!" You cried, and he looked at you sadly. "Well, you could've said so earlier. Now they're dead, but in the end. You're finally mine." Agoti grabbed you and covered your mouth and nose, knocking you out.

~~~~~

A/N: Sooooo, that was the fanfic. My mental health is getting more confusing. For one second I'm freaking out, next hour I feel relaxed. Well Hope you liked it.

Word count: 1197