Prologue

Dear Ms van Dijk
First of all thank you for your application for the position of the physical therapist for our Red Bull racing Honda team. Your application indicates that you may well have the qualities we are looking for.
I would be grateful to see you in my office in our Red Bull factory in Milton Keynes for a personal interview on Wednesday, January 5th at 10 am. Since we know you currently do not live in the UK, you will be reimbursed for all reasonable hotel and traveling expenses.
I look forward to your rapid confirmation.
Yours sincerely
Christian Horner, Red Bull racing Honda team principal
.
.
.
I remember reading this life changing email for the first time. All I felt back then was happiness. And it continued as happy as it started. Until this, all of a sudden, happened.
Hi my name is Amilia, I'm 21 years old and from a small, yet lovely town in the Netherlands where I used to live with my parents.
.
.
.
As you guys might or might not know Max and Daniel were teammates until the end of the 2018 season, so read it as if it's that time. The race results won't be accurate since I chose different results for the context of my story. I hope you'll enjoy reading my story, even if you're not into F1 that much.