24

The ferry slowed down and I looked out of the window, Monaco already in sight. "We are here." I screamed in excitement. The boys smiled at me and took pictures of the view over Monaco. I took some as well and send them to my parents, telling them we arrived.
We sat back into the van and drove off the ferry. It only took us ten minutes to arrive at the apartment complex. Daniel and Max had their apartments in the same complex so it'll be easier for me to work with them. We've been handed the keys and I took the elevator to my apartment. Arriving there I opened the door and was overwhelmed because of how beautiful my apartment is. It had an open living room and kitchen area, just like my apartment in England and a beautiful view out of my bedroom. I placed all of my stuff in the living room, trying to get along with this new situation.
.
.
.
After a while Daniel's friend who offered me this apartment knocked on my door to show me where I'll have my work area from now on. Next to a big fitness area which belongs to the complex and can be used anytime, there were separate rooms. "And this will be your personal work room." he said while opening the door. I looked inside and was amazed. A lot of space and the Red Bull logo on the wall. That's definitely Christian's handwriting.
He handed me the keys and after inspecting the room by myself I went back into my apartment.
.
.
.
I unpacked my stuff after looking around. The apartment is completely furnitured so I just have to add my personal stuff. The boys told me to come to their apartments. After I finished placing my personal belongings in my apartment I took the elevator to Daniel's apartment. His and Max's apartments are one floor higher than mine, they have bigger balconies and bigger apartments in general. The interior was similar though. All of a sudden Max handed me a key. "What's that for?" I ask confused.
"Your car, it's parked in the garage, parking space Nr.50 to be exact." he replies. I totally forgot about my car because we were in such a rush these last days. I thanked him and took the keys, telling them I'm heading out for groceries. They both joined me and we drove to a store nearby.
.
.
.
I should've known from the start that taking them to the store is not a good idea. I feel like a mum with her two kids who can't behave. I had a shopping cart, looking through the cooling shelf for milk when I heard the boys laugh. I turned around to see them throw around bags of chips. Before I could say something one of the bags landed in my face. "What the hell?" I ask trying to stay serious. They both couldn't stop laughing, they even had to sit down on the floor. The people around us started looking but I tried to ignore them. "Everyone thinks you're two kids who can't behave....and you pull me in as well...if we get arrested it's your fault." I said to them, but bursted out into laughter as well. "You can't stay serious yourself." Daniel says pulling me to the ground as well.
We were able to finish our shopping tour and had a carpool karaoke on our way back home.
.
.
.
After storing all my grocery's into the fridge I started making dinner. I put on comfy clothes, and listened to music while cooking. "ITS FRIDAY THEN, ITS SATURDAY SUNDAY WHAT? ITS FRIDAY THEN." I screamed on the top of my lungs. I'm pretty sure the whole apartment complex heard me. Do I care? No.
I sat down on my balcony with my food, enjoying the view over the Harbour. I zoned out for a few moments, sat there and was simply grateful for my life right now.
.
.
.
I sat on my balcony for hours, FaceTiming my parents and Blair. "I'm looking forward to Baku, I miss you already." she said, a sad expression on her face. "I miss you too but we'll see us next week on Wednesday again." I answered. After a while we hung up and I went back inside, getting ready for bed. Before laying down I took a look into my calendar, checking my appointments for tomorrow.

8 am - run with Daniel and Max
10 - 11 am - Max appointment
1 - 2 pm - Daniel appointment
3 pm - beach

First of all I did not add the running part to my schedule and I'm not amused about it and secondly no one told me we'll go to the beach tomorrow. I texted max and Daniel in our group chat:

Me:
Are you serious?
Me and running?
Why do you have
To punish me😩

                                     Daniel:
                                     No complaining
                                    You punish us enough
                                    With the stretching
                                    So shut up😘

                                   Max:
                                   And added to that
                                  We'll make it up
                                  To you with going
                                 To the beach 🌚

Me:
I hate you🙃

                                 Daniel:
                                We love you too❤️

I hope I'll survive the morning run tomorrow, if not I'll punish the boys even more....
.
.
.