58

We unpacked while Daniel's mum prepared dinner for all of us. We were about to head into the kitchen when I pulled Daniel towards me and simply hugged him. I just needed this right now. I wrapped my arms right around him and rested my head against his chest. We do simple things like this not often enough. " Are you ok?" Daniel asked silently and i nodded "I just wanted to thank you, for everything." I answered. He lifted me head and smiled at me before placing a kiss on my lips. " We should randomly hug each other more often, I like this." he said and smiled back at him. "Definitely.".
.
.
.
We had a lovely evening with Daniel's family. The dinner Grace made was delicious. Daniel played with Isaac the whole time while we sat outside and talked. After a while we didn't hear anything from Daniel or Isaac anymore so we went inside. We saw both of them laying on the couch, both fast asleep. My smile grew bigger and I took a photo. We decided to let them sleep and went into the bedrooms ourselves.
.
.
.
I had a good rest while sleeping and woke up in good conditions. I walked downstairs to see Daniel waking up, a confused look on his face. "Hey" is all he says. "Hi how did you sleep?" I ask while sitting down next to him. "Good but why am I on the couch?" he asks sleepy. I explained the situation to him and he had to smile "Yeah I was pretty tired." he replies.
Even though Daniel told me not to I prepared breakfast for all of us. I feel good today and I already had my daily IV.
After breakfast we decided that Daniel will show me around. They have a big area of field and garden behind their house that I've only seen one percent of. We got dressed and went outside. I think I've never seen this kind of sparkle in Daniel's eyes. He loves to be here, not only because of his family. It makes him feel free to be here. And that's what makes me happy. I wish to always see him like this.
.
.
.
Since it's such a large area we drove around with a quad. Daniel showed me basically every little piece and I enjoyed every second. It's so refreshing to have time for things without being in a rush. Don't get me wrong I still love the way my life is but it can be really stressful.
Daniel received a call during the afternoon from his friends. They invited him over and Daniel actually looked at me and was about to say he can't when I stopped him " You go there, have fun with your friends and stop worrying ok? I'm fine." I said and he told them he will come. I had to convince him for the rest of the afternoon that it's really ok and that his parents are still here. He finally got ready and hugged me goodbye "If there is anything, call me or text me I check my phone." he says. "I wish you a great evening, have fun and greet them." I said and kissed him one last time before he finally went out. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to his parents.
.
.
.
"How Are you feeling darling?" his mum asks me as I sit down. "I'm feeling good today, I'm glad I recovered from the flight." I replied smiling. We kept our conversation going for a while when Grace says "I haven't seen Daniel this happy in years, I'm glad he has you.". I smiled at her comment and answered "He is my everything, my rock, I wouldn't survive this without him.".
Daniel came back around 11:30 and Grace and I still chatted on the couch. "What are my two beautiful women still doing here?" he asks smiling brightly as he laid himself over us. "Girls Talk, nothing for your ears." his mum replied which made me smile. "Ok shall we go to bed?" Daniel asks after a while. I nod and we said goodnight to his mum.
.
.
.
I think I've never seen Daniel this happy and free. We are usually on a rush constantly so this time off here in Australia is making me so happy. His parents did everything for me and whatever it is here in Australia but I feel good. I still need my IV's but I'm not that exhausted. I hope it'll last because it's also less pressure for Daniel. As much as I adore and appreciate him being there for me, he needs time to himself. And that's what he can finally have here.
.
.
.