30

It's race week...and it's finally Monaco. It's currently Monday but I'm looking forward to this weekend. Monaco has always been one of my favorite circuits and my dad loves this one as well. I'd love for them to see this live this weekend. I started my workday with a run with the boys this morning.
.
.
.
Daniel's POV:
Monaco GP finally arrived. Amilia's parents will arrive on Thursday. Christian booked a room in a hidden hotel in Monaco and I'll pick them up on Thursday. Max, Christian and I have to act normal this week, we cannot ruin the surprise for Amilia. I texted with her parents and they are excited to see her reaction. We decided to surprise her on Friday. Her parents will walk into the garage before the first practice. I hope she'll be happy...
.
.
.
Amilia's POV:
The streets of the city slowly formed into the circuit throughout the week. I took photos for my parents to show them the transformation from the normal streets to the circuit. The track walk on Thursday was a little weird because we walked over the streets we normally drive on.
I checked on Daniel's ankle again which progressed and was basically healed. I still took extra care of it to make sure he has no pain left in his ankle.
I massaged Max on Thursday evening, he wanted to calm down before the upcoming race weekend. Daniel was gone quickly after his appointment. I was surprised because he usually waits until Max and I are ready to go back home. "Do you know where Daniel is?" I ask Max after finishing his session. "No I'm sorry he didn't tell me." Max replied.
.
.
.
Its Friday morning, 8 am. The first practice is at 11 but I'm already at the track. Charlotte and I decided to have breakfast together. She's a lovely girl to be around and we get along very well. I was also happy to see Blair again. She was at my place yesterday and we had dinner together. "Thank you so much for this, I'd love to do something with you again." I said after breakfast. It was 10.20 already which means we'll make our ways to the garage. "Definitely, I loved this so much, hope to see you on sunday at the drivers party." She says and hugs me goodbye.
I make my way back to the garage where I see Max and Daniel. I greeted both of them and settled down on my usual chair. They were both smiling from ear to ear, I'm glad they're in a good mood.
.
.
.
We had a conversation for a bit, talking about the predictions for this race weekend. "Good Morning Amilia." I hear Christian say behind me. I turn around to see a bright smiling Christian standing there. Ok what did I miss that everyone is so damn happy today? "Good Morning Christian" I answered smiling. He looked between the boys and me, I looked at the boys and back to Christian. "Amilia, let me present to you, your surprise for this weekend." Christian said, opening the door. I was confused because no one told me they have a surprise for me. I saw someone walking through the door and it took me a few moments to realize.... It was my dad. I opened my mouth, stood up and looked around. Daniel, Max and Christian were smiling at me. "I thought this would cheer you up because I know how much you missed them." Daniel said. I saw my mum entering the garage as well and I just ran towards my dad, straight into his arms. He smiled just as wide as I did. "I've missed you so much." I said, realizing I'm already crying. "I've missed you too." my dad replied. He let go and I gave my mum a big hug as well.
I still couldn't control my tears. Never have I thought they would surprise me with my parents... I hugged Christian and thanked him for making this possible. My parents greeted Max and Daniel when I jumped into Max's arms. "Thank you so much." I said, still crying. "No problem but the one who initiated it was Daniel." Max answered. I let go of him and walked over to Daniel. "You did this? For me?" I ask him looking deep into his eyes. He nodded smiling at me. I placed my hands around his waist and my head against his chest, the tears wetting his shirt. "There are no words that could describe how thankful I am for you and all you've done for me." I managed to say. "I'm glad I made you happy...anything for you." Daniel replied while kissing the top of my head.
.
.
.
We calmed down and the first practice was about to start. My parents were introduced into anything by Christian. I was so glad that christian and my parents had a good chemistry straight away. We watched the practice together in the garage....my dream came through, my dad experiences what he loves....together with me.
.
.
.