63

It's Wednesday already and Blair and I go out tonight. Daniel will go out with his teammate Nico as well. While I tried to figure out what to wear, Daniel was doing his daily workout with his personal trainer.
While picking out my clothes for tonight I called my parents. It feels like an eternity that I've spoken to them. They asked about my health and I told them that I feel pretty good lately. I didn't tell them about my appointment next week. I don't want for them to worry about it until I don't know if there is anything to worry about myself. I also asked them when they will join another f1 race. They asked for the silverstone gp and i told them that I'll ask Christian. After 30 minutes we ended the call and Daniel came back. " Hi I'm back." he screamed happily through the apartment. I greeted him and told him that I need his help to pick out an outfit for tonight.
.
.
.
I showed a variety of clothes that I could wear to Daniel and he looked at them. "Ok not this one if I'm not with you." he said while looking at a dress. I had to smile at his comment because I found it pretty cute that there was a hint of jealousy. " You could wear this....omg no. Don't you dare to go out with this, ever." he said and looked at me. " What's wrong with that?" I asked. "Well I guess you'll be naked wearing this so the only time you wear it is here, with me, so no one will see it." he explained and I gave in smiling. After a few more no's and only with me's he finally found something. I looked at it and was impressed about his taste. "I really like that." I said and smiled at him. With the biggest smile he had he smiled back and answered " You'll look so good in this, I'm good at fitting you." he proudly says. "So that means I call you fashion councilor from now on?" I ask and we both laughed.
.
.
.
I changed into the outfit Daniel chose for me, slightly curled my hair and did my makeup. I finished it off with some jewelry and was impressed by how good I look. I loved how Daniel paid close attention to the detail that the shirt covers most of my permanent IV. I came out of the bathroom to see a dressed up Daniel. "Wow you look really good, I think I shouldn't let you go out like this." I said and earned a laughter. "Don't worry Nico is in a relationship." he answered which made me laugh. The door bell rang and Blair waited outside. "See you later, I wish you a Great evening." I told Daniel while kissing him goodbye. "Call me if you need me, I'll be right there." he replied and I nodded.
After a 10 minute ride Blair and I arrived at the bar. We sat down on a table with a nice view and ordered some cocktails. We talked about how I feel lately with my disease and how things work out with F1. "Is Daniel happy at Renault?" she asks and I told her about it. Even though the first race was not good Daniel loves to drive for Renault. We talked about the upcoming race and that we go back to Monaco. I told Blair about my appointment at the doctors but told her not to say anything. "Are you scared that the results will be bad?" she asks and it made me go silent. Am I scared? Will the results show me something I don't want to see? Do I have to stay in Monaco for therapy?
.
.
.
The evening went on and we had a lot of fun. The thoughts about Blair's question were still present in my head though. Without noticing I had more drinks with alcohol than I planned. I felt myself becoming tipsy already. But I really didn't care in that moment. I enjoyed the evening so much that I forgot about anything else.
"Oh my phone is ringing." I said to Blair because I heard my phone buzzing. I looked at it and it was Daniel. "Hey Baby." I screamed into my phone because the music was pretty loud. "Hey...Are you drunk? Amilia don't tell me you had alcohol." Daniel answered shocked over the phone. "Yes I did but relax I have it under control." I replied laughing. "Ok that's it I'm picking you up." he said and ended the call. "What is his problem though?" I asked out loud, still laughing.
I didn't really care about what Daniel said to me over the phone. I took some shots with Blair and all we did was having fun. Before I was able to take the next shot, someone pulled me on my arm. "Are you kidding me?" it was Daniel, Next to me with a fierce look on his face. "Hiiiii Daniel what Are you doing here?" I ask all excited but when I realized Daniel is not excited my smile stopped. "What?" I ask in confusion. "You're asking me this? Seriously? I'm freaking out since I've talked to you on the phone and all you do is continue to drink?" he was furious at that point. "What's the problem?" I ask, whispering and still confused. I wasn't angry at him, just curious why he acts this way. "You know that You're not allowed to drink alcohol during your therapy? It can cause severe problems for your recovery." Daniel answered. He was not as loud anymore and his expression full of worry. The moment he said it was the moment I realized it. And again, he was worried about be. I felt bad instantly for being the cause of his worry.
.
.
.