80

The most heartbreaking part was letting Daniel leave to the next race. We had two days together which I enjoyed a lot but I was pretty sad I'm not able to attend the Italian Grand Prix. But I was responsible and stayed in Monaco for my further recovery. I gotta be honest I kinda enjoy seeing F1 on TV but I still prefer to be there in person. After Charles victory in Spa I insisted for Charlotte to also go to the Italian Grand Prix. I can't thank her enough for wanting to stay with me but since Ferrari is in such a good shape right now I think Charles will have another great weekend. And I want for her to be there with him. I always compare it to me and Daniel. He's a lot calmer when I'm with him at the races and I think Charles enjoys it as well when Charlotte is there. I told my parents that they should take some time off and stay in the Netherlands as well because it's a lot of stress for them to fly here for just the weekend and fly back on Sunday when they have to work on Monday. And I kinda liked being on my own for a little.
I called Max and Daniel on Thursday after their track walk. I wanted to know about their opinions and what is going on there right now, I wanted to know everything. We ended the call when they had their interviews and I had my therapy session.
.
.
.
"Good effort, you're getting better and better everyday." my therapist says and I smiled at him. "I have a goal to reach, no time to fail." I replied. "I wish every client had such a will like you." he answered and I thanked him. I was currently training to walk on my own again. I was able to take more and more steps but still had to hold onto something after a while. But I was proud of myself. A couple weeks ago I was laying in bed all the time and wasn't able to get up at all. Started from the bottom now we're here.
Friday's free practice went well and I was honored that the Red Bull Team decided to give me access to all the data I normally see in the garage. I had my laptop on my legs and went thoroughly through all the data. While looking through it I saw that Ferrari has good times indeed, just like I expected. While analyzing still I talked to Blair over the phone. It felt like ages that I have talked to her and apologized to her. "Don't you apologize, you had such a tough time I'm glad you're better now. And by the way I have a lot to do here as well." she explained and I was happy she's not angry.
.
.
.
In the evening I called Daniel and Max and asked them about their days. I was happy to hear from both that they had good practices and that they are feeling comfortable for this weekend.
Saturday has arrived and what can I say? The qualifying was chaos. Not in a bad way but there was so much going on I wasn't able to compromise it all at once. As I predicted the Ferraris had such a strong pace, Charles got the pole and Daniel made it to 5th. I called Charles to congratulate him for his pole. "Charlotte has already told me you kinda predicted this, you should do this more often." he said laughing. "Yes I should." I replied laughing as well. I called Daniel as well to congratulate him. "I'm so proud of you, you did such a great job." I said happily over the phone. " Seeing you and being with you in general gave me a good booster." he said.
.
.
.
Sunday, the race. Max had problems with his car yesterday and wasn't able to set a time for today what makes him start from the back of the grid. Because of that he wasn't in the mood to talk so I just told Christian he should wish him good luck. With Daniel starting from P5 he was in a way better mood. " This is your pre race call to wish you good luck. And as you know, please be safe." I said to Daniel over the phone. " Thank you so much, you can't imagine how much it means to me. This is a ritual already." he answered and we had a quick talk before he had to get ready.

It's lights out and away we go. I was sitting all nervous on my bed and held my breath when all of the red lights were on. It was chaotic and I wasn't sure where to look. Charles was able to keep pole position and Daniel had a very good start as well. The drama was more in the back, Lando was in the middle of Traffic in the first corner but luckily made it out without any puncture. Max on the back of the grid touched with Perez and had to box after first lap for a new front wing. Charles in the front drove away like nothing and after a very good pit stop Daniel made it to P4. During the race there were some incidents which caused two safety cars. I prayed for the remaining 10 laps that nothing else happens.

He won in Spa, he wins in Monza, Charles Leclerc wins the Italian Grand Prix.
I don't care if anyone heard me I cheered and clapped for him. Daniel came in P4 which I was also very happy about. He deserves to have these kind of results and I think it's giving him some more confidence as well. I filmed the podium and Charles celebration and out it in my Instagram story.
.
.
.