36

"Max wait for me, you're too fast." I scream at him because he decided to do a marathon. I heard him laughing but he finally stopped. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to leave you behind." he said and we continued next to each other. "Have you talked to Daniel?" he asks and before I realized the smile appeared back on my face. "Ok you don't have to answer, you're smile says it all." he replied. "We facetime every night." I admit. "The two of you really belong together, I'm happy for you." Max says. I thank him and smile back to him. "But I want to keep the friendship between us as it is right now, I don't want to loose you." I honestly tell him. "Agree, me neither." he answered.
.
.
.
After a 3 hour bike ride we decided to sit down at the beach. Max laid out a blanket and I grabbed the snacks from my bag. "My dad just texted me that our parents make a trip to amsterdam tomorrow and asks if we want to join." I read out loud. Max agreed and I told my parents that we'll join them. After some time we decided to drive back home. "Today was a lot of fun, i really enjoyed it. I'll see you tomorrow." I said while hugging Max. He said goodbye and I went inside, told my parents about our trip and had a shower. After dinner I went upstairs to FaceTime with Daniel again.
.
.
.
"Hiii Daniel." I basically scream into my phone after he answered the call. "Hiii my love how are you?" he asks with a bright smile. " I'm good how are you?" I reply. We talked about our days and what we have planned for the upcoming time. "I really miss you, I'm so glad to hold you in my arms again soon." Daniel says and made me blush. All of a sudden I hear another voice behind his phone. »who are you talking to Daniel?« I hear a female voice. Daniel waves the person next to him and I recognize her as his mum. " Mum I'm talking to Amilia." he says smiling. His mum smiled as well and waves "Omg hi Amilia." she says. I wave back and greet her as well. She's such a lovely women and I know where Daniel had his smile from. "So this is the wonderful girl you can't stop talking about?" his mum asks. I start to smile the same second I see Daniel's face go red. He looks at me, I look back at him and just smile. He nods towards his mum and she adds "I definitely understand, I'd like to meet you soon ok?" I nod my head quickly and tell her that I'm looking forward to meet her as well.
"Oh man that didn't went as planned.... Sorry for that I hope it didn't make you uncomfortable." Daniel says while rubbing his neck with his hand. " No it's fine, my parents say the same about me hahaha." I answer.
"Ok goodnight Daniel I have to go to sleep now." I say after a while. " Sleep well and dream about me ok? Ily." Daniel says. I reply with 'ily2' before ending the call.
.
.
.
After the call with Daniel I started a call with Blair. She told me that she'll go on vacation to the Netherlands and when she told me where, I jumped out of my bed. "Blair this is where I live, we'll see each other." I happily say. She was really happy as well and we already planned things we can do.
.
.
.
»The next morning «
As usual I texted Daniel even though I knew he probably won't text back because of the time differences. I had breakfast with my parents before choosing an outfit.

At 8:30 am we sat down in the car and drove to the Verstappens house

At 8:30 am we sat down in the car and drove to the Verstappens house. Arriving there they already waited for us. My dad and Jos sit in the front of my dads van, our mum's behind that and Max and I sit together in the back.
After one and a half hours we arrived in Amsterdam.
.
.
.
" Max, Amilia do you want to go separately? I think what we want to do is boring for the two of you." Max's mum says. Max and I look at each other and nod. "Ok we meet at the car at 6pm. Have fun." my mum adds.
Max and I decided to go through a few shops and took a lot of pictures together. Overall we had a really good time straight away. We didn't even realize the Paparazzi in the beginning.....
.
.
.