32

Max walked to me, lifted me up while hugging me. "Congratulations Max, I'm so proud of you." I said. He smiled brightly, thanked me and hugged my parents. Daniel looked at me, smiling brightly as well before he opened his arms. "I told you I'll win for you....and I did." he said while pulling me towards him. "I'm so proud of you." I answered. Looking up at him he looked into my eyes. He grabbed my face and for a second I thought he wants to kiss me. In that moment I wanted him to kiss me. We both agreed on staying friends but there was this special tension between us. His lips landed on my cheek, close to my lips. I know he did it on purpose but I really enjoyed it.
He hugged my parents as well and after that both drivers went to the podium. We looked up to them and I felt so proud. We as a team achieved this, all together. You could see how proud all of them are with this result. We celebrated the boys while they sprayed their champagne.
.
.
.
The whole team went to the paddock club, we met in the Pool area. In honor of the win we raised our glasses. We all stood around the pool, celebrating Daniel while drinking his shoey. Knowing that there are cameras, he stood on the edge of the pool, lifted his arms and let himself fall into the pool.
The atmosphere was outstanding, some other team members jumped into the pool as well and Daniel was chasing me around because he wanted to hug me. "No Daniel you're wet, fu** off." I screamed laughing. I wasn't fast enough so he got me and pulled me close to him. "Got you hehe." he replied. I turned around in his arms and hugged him again. At the end of the day I won't remember how often I hugged him today.
.
.
.
To celebrate the teams win we booked a bar in Monaco. I went back home and changed into something else since my clothes were wet because of Daniel.
I chose a dress, some heels and put my hair in a low bun. My parents came to my apartment after getting ready and we waited for Max and Daniel. The five of us shared a car to the bar.
We arrived at the bar and walked inside. The team prepared a spot where we could take photos. I decided to take some with my parents, Blair and Max and Daniel. I looked at a picture of myself and liked it so I used it as my WhatsApp profile picture.

We celebrated and I dared to have a few drinks, hoping I won't be drunk again and do weird things

We celebrated and I dared to have a few drinks, hoping I won't be drunk again and do weird things. My parents enjoyed the evening just as much and the whole team affiliated my parents as a part of us. It made me so happy that my smile never disappeared.
.
.
.
Blair and I went to the dance floor after finishing our drinks. We danced to the music, took pictures and just partied. "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." Blair yelled in my ear since the music was so loud. I nodded and kept dancing on my own when I felt two arms on my hips. I could tell by the smell that surrounded my nose that it was Daniel. I looked back to him and saw him smiling. "Hey." he said, clearly drunk. "Hi." I replied smiling. I turned around in his arms and we danced together. He placed his forehead against mine, his hands around my waist and mine around his neck. I forgot anyone around me in that moment, my parents who were still here, Blair, simply anyone. It was just Daniel and I.
It was already late when Daniel came up to me to dance. I could tell that he was pretty drunk already. "Can you please stay the night with me?" Daniel asks all of a sudden, a serious look on his face. "Yes i can." I replied. He is always there for me and I'm always there for him, he shouldn't be alone tonight. "Do you want to go right now? You look tired." I ask and he nods. I take him by his hand, said goodbye to Blair and Max (who both smirked which I ignored) and went to my parents. "I bring Daniel home do you want to go as well?" I ask them. They nod in agreement and drove us to the apartment complex. They said goodbye to us, both wearing a similar smile on their faces as Blair. I told them that I'll call them tomorrow because they will fly back in the evening.
.
.
.
I supported Daniel while walking to his apartment. He wasn't able to open the door so I did that, helping him inside and to his bed. I took off my shoes and walked back into his bedroom with a bottle of water. "Here let me help you." I said while grabbing his leg. I took off his shoes, followed by his pants and his shirt. I grabbed his sweatpants and put them on him. I walked into his bathroom, grabbing one of his shirts that I change into.
When I came back into the room he laid under his duvets, lifting one side of them for me. I lay down next to him, arrange the duvets and place my head on his chest. "I wish you'd lay here with me every night." Daniel whispered.
.
.
.