48

We drove with the car back to the hotel to check in Daniel's family. They unpacked their stuff and changed into fresh clothes. "Ok the track walk will be over in a few, Daniel will talk to his mechanics after that so we'll walk through the pit lane." I explained before sitting down in a van that drives us to the track. You could definitely see the excitement in their eyes. I couldn't stop smiling, I'm so excited to see Daniel's reaction.
.
.
.
We arrived at the track and walked into the paddock. It took us a little while to get to the pit lane because it's a longer way if you don't go through the garage. We passed the other garages and we got closer to Daniel's. I could hear him laugh already and slowed down. I told Daniel's family to wait around the corner. " Hey Daniel." I said and he turned around. "Beautiful since when do you walk through the pit lane?" he asks confused. "I have a surprise for you." I replied smiling brightly. "What is it?" he asks, walking towards me. "Someone." I answered and called his family. They walked around the corner and screamed 'Surprise'. Daniel's eyes widened and his smile grew bigger. " What the..." he said and stood there for a few seconds before he ran towards them. He hugged his parents tightly, I thought his smile got even wider if that's possible. He looked around the corner to see his sister. " What? I can't believe it." he expressed and ran to her to pull her into a hug as well. He greeted her husband before picking up Isaac. Little Isaac put his arms around his neck and Daniel squeezed him. "I missed you buddy." he says and I think I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. "I missed you too uncle Daniel." he replied.
.
.
.
I stood there next to his parents, admiring Daniel's reaction. After some minutes and realizing what just happened, he looked at me. When he stood in front of me he grabbed my hands. "Did you do that?" he asks, smiling brightly. I nod with a smile on my face as well. "You can't imagine how happy I am, I can never thank you enough for this, I love you so much." Daniel said while a few tears ran down his cheeks. I felt myself becoming emotional as well. "I'm glad you're happy, that's all that matters, I'd do anything for you, I love you too." I replied and some tears left my eyes as well. Daniel pulled me into a warm hug, kissing my forehead. He wiped away my tears and I decided to wipe his as well. We both had to laugh because the next tears left our eyes immediately. He picked me up and I placed my legs around his waist. I grabbed his face and kissed him.
.
.
.
After we calmed down we decided to go to the hospitality area for a coffee. When we sat down I showed them the pictures and videos I just took.

My parents came into the hospitality area as well and introduced themselves to Daniel's family

My parents came into the hospitality area as well and introduced themselves to Daniel's family. They joined us and we had a long conversation. We decided to go out for dinner tonight together.
.
.
.
Before we go out for dinner tonight I still have work to do. Max called me for an appointment. We arrived at my room at the same time when his smile faded "You look exhausted today." he mentions. "Yeah don't worry it's ok." I answered. "It's not ok, I know the doctor called you and told you to start the therapy." he says and looks at me. I looked down because i knew how bad it was. "Max I promised you it's just these last few days." I replied.
His appointment exhausted me to the fullest and I had to sit down after finishing. "Ok that's enough I call a doctor for at least an IV." Max says while looking at me. "But Daniel is here and my parents they will find out." I said in worry. "They left all together, Daniel texted me." he replied and called a doctor.
.
.
.
I sat down on the couch in my work room and the doctor arrived. We told him and I could see the worried look on his face. I explained that I'll start a therapy in a few days. Max sat down next to me, holding me tightly while the IV started working. I leaned my head against his shoulder "Thank you for everything Max, thank you for going through all of this with me." I said. He smiled at me and said "Of course little one, that's what friends are there for. And I won't leave your side when you start the treatment. I'll be here with you till the end.". I was used to being emotional these past weeks so I wasn't surprised by the few tears leaving my eyes. »I think I can say we all need a Max in our life.«
.
.
.
I felt better after the IV and a smoothie Max got me from the hospitality. I taped Max's neck because I wasn't able to do this before and we made our way to the hotel.
.
.
.