38

"Ok Ms Van Dijk I see you again in my office." the doctor says. I ended the call. I went downstairs because I meet with Blair at the beach. "See you later mum and dad I love you." I say. "Did you get the results from your blood test?" my mum asks before I could leave. "Yes everything's fine mum." I answered. Blair already waited for me outside and we walked to the beach. We spend some time in the water and had a lot of fun. We decided to take a sun bath now and laid down on our towels. I hear my phone ring and took the call. "Hi Max what's going on?" I ask and put him on the speaker since my hair is still wet. "Amilia how are the results from the doctor? Everything alright?" he asks and I earn a worried look from Blair. "Yes Max everything's fine, no need to worry." I reply. We ended the call and Blair still looked at me. "WTH Amilia....doctor...what's wrong?" she asks. "Like you heard, nothing. I had a few nose bleeds and got my blood checked but it's fine." I reply to calm her down. "Did you tell Daniel?" she asks. I shake my head no and explain to her that he would only be worried.
.
.
.
After a nice day at the beach and a lunch we say goodbye to each other and I walk back home. Arriving there I recognize the car from Max's parents. I walk into our garden and they all sit there. "Hii everyone." I greet them. They greet me back with a smile and I walk upstairs into my room. I hung up my wet towels and bikini and realized Max behind me. "Oh hey there." I say but earn a concerned look. "Did the doctor really say everything is alright? Cause I don't believe that. It's not normal to have so many nose bleeds." he says. I thought about lying but I decided not to. "Ok Max you need to promise me that you don't tell anyone, not my parents, not Blair, not Daniel." I say before telling him what the doctor told me.
.
.
.
Max's POV:
I listened to her and promised that I keep it a secret. It was kinda hard to promise that but she's my best friend. I told her that I'll be there for her whenever she needs me. She told me not to worry too much and that she wants to keep doing everything as she has done it until now. I'm kinda proud of her but can't stop worrying at the same time. I hope this ends well....
.
.
.
Amilia's POV:
The time in the Netherlands came to an end and today Max and I fly back to Monaco. Daniel told me that he's already on his way and should arrive the same time that we'll arrive. I said goodbye to my and Max's parents but wasn't too sad because they will attend the Belgian GP.
Max and I sat down in the plane, across from each other. "Are you okay? Do you need something?" he asks but I shook my head no. I talked to the doctor that I fly back to Monaco and he transferred me to another doctor there.
.
.
.
The flight went by very fast and we stepped out of the plane. I was immediately hit by the familiar air conditions here. "Glad to be back and back to work." I say to Max. Daniel and him will start with the simulator again tomorrow, so will I start with my work as well. We drove to our apartment and I threw everything in the washer immediately. My door bell rang and I knew it had to be Daniel. I opened up and saw the bright smiling Aussie. "Hello little one I'm so glad to see you again, in real life." he said and crushed me with a hug. "I've missed you so much." I say while hugging him back.
I grabbed his suitcase and washed his clothes after mine was done because we all know he's not able to do it himself. He picked up comfy clothes from his apartment and decided to take a shower in my apartment. I had a shower as well and we are now sitting on my couch, trying to figure out what we want to eat. After deciding on burgers and fries we ordered that and cuddled up on the couch. He told me a lot about his trip and his family. My heart ached when he told me how sad his little nephew Isaac was when he left. I even saw some tears forming in his eyes and pulled him closer to me. "You'll see them soon again." I told him and placed a kiss on his cheek. He rested his forehead against mine "Thank you, for everything." he says.
.
.
.
"Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to spend another night alone." Daniel asks after dinner. I nod with a smile and prepare myself for bed. With my pajamas I walked into my bedroom where I see Daniel already laying in my bed. He opened his arms for me and I placed my head on his chest. "Good Night, ily." i said and closed my eyes. "Good Night, ily2." he replied.
»The ily became our thing, and created the bond between us.«
.
.
.