4

"How'd it come that you can change car tires?" Daniel asks me on our way inside. I told him about my dad and how he loves cars and F1 and that he taught me many things about it. "Seems like you're really close with your dad I guess you really miss him right now." he answered and I just nod. I haven't had too much time to think about my parents since I was busy at work but it hit me like a truck. Daniel seemed to see how much I miss him by the look on my face and his smile faded. "oh no I didn't mean to make you sad." Daniel says, apologizing. "No it's ok, it's not your fault." I smile. We arrived at the elevator and I pushed the button for the 3rd floor. Daniel pushed the button for the 8th floor, I guess the bigger apartments are on a higher floor.
I said goodbye to Daniel when the elevator arrived on my floor. I walked into the apartment, changed into comfortable clothes and turned on the music in my kitchen while cooking.
.
.
.
»the next morning «
I got up and ready for work. Yesterday I decided to get a gym membership. The gym offers you to go into their studios all around the world which made perfect sense to me. I won't be home that much once the season starts. I walked out of my apartment and towards the elevator. The door opened and I saw Daniel inside. "Good Morning there." I say, smiling at him. " Good Morning " he replies with his usual big smile. We walked out of the elevator and towards the cars when I remembered that I have to change the emergency tire once I find the time for it. "I can take you to work and I bring you back home after, you shouldn't drive with the emergency tire." Daniel offered. I nodded smiling, stepping into the passenger seat of his car.
.
.
.
Arriving at the factory I thanked Daniel for driving me and walk inside. "Good Morning Amilia do you have a Minute?" Mr Horner asks, sticking his head out of his office. I nod and walk inside with him. "The new season starts next week and I just wanted to make sure you know everything you need to know since it's your first time with us." Mr Horner starts and told me literally the whole procedure. After 45 min he was done and I think I would've forgot half of it if he didn't hand me all of the papers. I thanked him and walked straight into my work area. I started the computer and checked on the appointments.
10-11.30 am : Daniel
11.30-1 pm : lunch
1-3 pm : Max
6.30 pm : dinner with the hottest Boys on earth

I read through it and stopped at the last one. I wondered who inserted that appointment into my schedule but remembered that Mr Horner told me that the drivers have access to see my schedule and also add appointments to it. I had to smile while looking at my computer when there was already a knock on the door. "Daniel come on in." I say and see him walking towards me. "I see you are busy tonight." he says. I look at him and we both burst out into laughter. "Hottest boys on earth? Really? " he just nodded since he couldn't catch his words.
.
.
.
While I was massaging him I wondered where we'll have dinner tonight. "What do I have to wear for dinner Daniel?" I ask. "I'd suggest a dress because it'll be quite fancy." he replied. I went through my wardrobe at home in my head, trying to find an outfit.
.
.
.
I finished Max's appointment and gathered all my stuff, shutting down the computer and walking out of my work area. Daniel was already waiting for me at the front. "See you later Max." I said and Daniel and I drove back home.
Arriving home I thank him for bringing me home and give him a short 'see ya' before entering my apartment. I rush to my wardrobe, trying to find that one dress I want to wear. I hopped into the shower and thought about hair and makeup. After drying myself off I put on a robe and start doing my hair. I dried it and made some lose curls, more like big waves. I put on some makeup, not too much since I'm not a big fan of full faces of makeup. After finishing that as well I looked at myself in the mirror and was actually proud of myself. It was a decent, yet noticeable look.
I checked the time. It was 5.30 already and I put on my dress and shoes. I checked myself in the mirror once more and packed my stuff into my purse. Right at time my doorbell rang. I opened the door to see two handsome looking boys in front of me.

 I opened the door to see two handsome looking boys in front of me

(Amilia's dress)