31

Both of the practices went very well and we look forward to the qualifying tomorrow. My parents and I walked through the paddock, I showed and explained them everything and my dad was obviously so happy. Seeing him like this made my eyes watery again.
We were invited to a dinner with both drivers, Christian and other team members such as CEO and team engineers. They were open to answer all kinds of questions my parents had. We had a wonderful evening and I could see how much, especially my dad, enjoyed it.
I said goodbye to my parents who drove back to their hotel. We'd see each other again tomorrow where they'll do the track walk with the paddock club.
.
.
.
Max, Daniel and I shared a car back home. I'll show my parents my apartment tomorrow as well. We walked inside when I pulled both of the boys with me into my apartment. Closing the door behind me I turn around and hug them tightly. "I can't thank you enough." I said again. "I'm so glad to have the two of you." I added.
After a small chat Max decided to leave because he was pretty tired from today. Daniel was about to leave as well when he turned around again. He pulled me closer to him and said "I hope I made you happy today." . I looked up to him, grabbed his face and kissed his cheek. "More than that, you can't believe how much it means to me." I reply. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked out of the door. Before I closed the door he turns around and says "Goodnight Amilia ily.". I smiled at him and answer "Goodnight Daniel ily 2"
.
.
.
That night I went to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.
Saturday arrived and it was qualifying day. The first practice was over and my parents do the track walk with the paddock club right now.
"How was it?" I ask my parents with a bright smile on my face. " Just wow, I can't thank the team enough for this." my dad answered. I hugged him tightly. My heart is fulfilled with any positive emotion you could think of, seeing my dad enjoying this just as much as I imagined.
We sat down in the garage shortly before the qualifying started. Max and Daniel came to us before stepping in the car, we all wished them good luck. Both of them had bright smiles on their faces as well when they saw me and my parents.
.
.
.
"Thats P2 and P3 for the Red Bull's." I heard through the headphones. Everyone in the garage cheered.
"This will be a fantastic race tomorrow." my dad said. After the interviews Daniel and Max came back into the garage and we congratulated them.
My parents and I had dinner in the evening and I showed them my apartment. " This is beautiful, I hope you're happy here." my mum said after inspecting my apartment. A review of the memories that Daniel, Max and I already had in Monaco popped up in my head. I had a smile on my face and answered "I am happy, very happy mum.".
.
.
.
»Sunday Morning; Race day«
I woke up early this morning, got ready and drove to my parents hotel for breakfast with them. We had a wonderful morning and I even found out that Blair is in this hotel as well. Together with her and my parents we drove to the circuit. Christian greeted us and told my parents that they will do a guided Tour through the garage and our team home with him. Blair and I stayed in the garage and talked. "Any news on Damilia ?" she asks. What, who is Damilia..."Who is that supposed to be?" I ask. "My shipname for you and Daniel." she wiggled her eyebrows and smirked at me as usual. I told her about what happened in Baku and that we decided to stay friends because of our job and that, if we grow together by time, we'll may be in a relationship. "That's so sad, the two of you belong together but on the other hand it's reasonable that you stay professional." she said.
.
.
.
My parents came back and sat down next to me again. Blair had to go back to the hospitality area. We wished both of the drivers good luck again when they asked me if I can come with them to the track before they step into the car. I was a little confused but agreed. They both got ready and i hugged Max before he sat down in his car. "You are going to do great, I believe in you." I told him after he sat down. I gave him one last smile before I went to Daniel. I hugged him tightly, he sat down in his car when he said "This win is going to be for you.". I opened my eyes wide after realizing what he just said. I took his hand and placed a kiss on it since he already wore his helmet. "You will do this, I know it. Be safe, ily." I replied. I could see that he smiled under his helmet because of the crinkles around his eyes.
.
.
.
Back in the garage I sat down, both of my parents and the rest of the team realized my big smile. Some of the mechanics were around the car and probably heard the conversation between me and Daniel.
.
.
.
The race started and both Max and Daniel had a very good start. In the first corner I had a short shock moment because I thought Daniel and Max would collide but everything went ok.
After 20 laps Daniel was leading and Max immediately behind him on P2. They were ahead over 25 seconds so they did a pit stop without loosing any position. The smile on my face never disappeared throughout the whole race, I prayed for them that nothing will happen. It's lap 77 now, only one more lap. The mechanics and the whole crew in the Red Bull garage stood up from their chairs, ready to run outside. The last Corners arrived, we were all ready to scream. "And Daniel Ricciardo wins the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix.". We screamed, jumped and hugged each other. Max came in P2, the perfect result for the team.
We just ran outside, on our way to the podium. Daniel parked his car in front of the sign, stepped out and on top of his car. He was celebrating this win. Max parked his car as well and hugged Daniel. They both took of their helmets and jumped into the teams arms.
.
.
.