🔪 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓍 𝒴𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 🔪

Title: Whitty is mine.

About: You felt nothing, but all of a sudden you meet Whitty and you felt in love. You don't want to let Whitty, or this feeling go away

Requested: SyameiseDaFurry

A/N: Warning: There will be death. If you can't handle that, then please do not read!

Y/n's POV

Everything is meaningless. You tried almost everything to feel something. From slightly hurting yourself to facing scary things. Nothing works. Your parents were always worried for you, but you didn't feel pity or cared. They tried taking you to the doctor, but all they said it might a defect in the brain.

Today was your first day in your new school. Funkin High (ik so creative!) You entered the school to get your new schedule. When you finally got out of the principle's room, you looked around. You're lost. You looked around, trying to look for your class. You gave up, but you felt like you bumped into someone.

You look up to see a guy that looked strange. His head looked like a bomb, and he wore a hoodie with orange pants. All of a sudden, you felt something.

'what is this? Is this emotions...? Why do I feel like this?' You asked yourself. You felt your face suddenly heat up. "Uhhh, I-I'm a-a l-l-little lost? Wo-Would you mind h-helping me-me find my room?" 'what's going on? Why am I studdering??' you mentally yell at yourself, suddenly feeling this annoyed feeling. "Uh it's right around the corner. You okay?" The guy asked you. "YEAH- I-I mean y-yes. So-Sorry, I'm new!" You laughed and ran away to go to your class.

You started breathing a lot, almost hyperventalating. You finally understand what you're feeling. It was emotions. But you felt an emotion with that bomb looking guy. Like a need, or a crave for him. You were weirded out with that emotion and went inside the classroom.

In class, it was boring. You did like feeling some emotions, but this feeling of boredom sucked. The teacher said to work on the assignment they gave out, and hand it in at the end of class. You were working on it, when a girl next to you tapped you on the shoulder. "Hey Y/n, do you have an eraser?" A girl named Carol asked. "Yeah, here." You gave her your extra eraser. "Hey y/n, if you want, you can hangout with me and my friend at lunch if you don't want to be alone." Carol smiled. "Sure."

Time skip: Lunch

I followed Carol to eat lunch with them. We were in the cafeteria and I see the same bomb guy.

"This is my friend, Whitty. Whitty meet Y/n, she's new." Carol smiled, then sat right next to Whitty. You waved at him, blushing since you developed a little crush on him. "Oh, I know you. Your the girl who bumped into me." Whitty said. "Oh, so tye 2 of you have met." Carol smiled.

You nervously laughed and sat down across from them. You looked at the 2 as they talked. You felt a negative feeling.

'What is this feeling? I want Carol to get away from Whitty. Whitty is mine. He's the reason why everything is not so dull anymore.'

You smiled at them with a fake smile and ate your lunch.

'Whitty wont be seeing Carol tomorrow.'

After school, you secretly stalked Carol, just to find out that Carol and Whitty were very close. They hung out after school to the mall. After that, they parted ways.

'This is my chance!' You smiled at the opportunity.

You took a near by sharp object, and when there was no cameras nor people around, you killed her on the spot. The last thing Carol saw before she died was her new best friend kill her out of jealousy.

You took her body away and hid it in a garbage bag in a random alley way. You felt horrible for what you've done. Another negative feeling what wasn't jealousy. It was guilt.

Before going home, you took Carol's phone and texted Whitty saying that Carol would be away for a while. And said it was because of a her parents sending her away to something.

The next day

You walked up to Whitty at lunch and smiled. "Have you seen Carol? She wasn't in class with me." You asked him, just to play innocent. "No, she told me she had to go somewhere. Guess she's not coming here for a while." He looked at you and walked away. "W-wait, do you want to have lunch together?" You smiled at him. "I have another friend I want to hang out with as well. You could tag along. I don't care." He walked away, as you follow him to see these friends of his.

"Hello Whitty! You haven't hung with me in a while." A robot looking person waved at whitty. The robot was just playing basketball. "And who do we have here?" The robot walked to you. "Hello, I'm Y/n and i'm sorta new to this school." You smiled at Hex.

"Hello Y/n, i'm Hex. As you can see I'm a robot and I like to play basketball!" Hex smiled at you. Hex then went away from you and went to Whitty. They started talking, making you feel alone. You felt like Hex is taking Whitty away from you, but you know how to fix it.

In 2 weeks, you stalked both Hex and Whitty. You knew when Hex was alone and planned out a good way to kill him and you knew Whitty's whole schedule. You the killed Hex after knowing his weaknesses, and came back to school like nothing is wrong.

"Hey Y/n,  how was killing Hex." You were walking to school when you heard Whitty's voice behind you. You were shocked. "What do you mean? Hex is alive right?" You looked at him with worry, pretending that what he was saying was a lie.

"I know you've been stalking me, y/n." He looked at you with a serious look. You felt like you were going to cry. "No I haven't! If you think someone is stalking you, it must be someone else. I would never do that!" You yell at him "Stop acting Y/n. I saw you stalking me a few times. I know why Carol is gone, and I know that Hex is dead now." You grabs your shoulders. "My question is why?" He didn't seem sad nor mad. Just serious.

"CAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING TO ME! WHEN I MET YOU I FINALLY FELT SOMETHING, INSTEAD OF FEELING EMPTY FOR ALL MY LIFE." You cried. Whitty held you chin to make you look at him. "I like you too, it's just that you shouldn't kill to get what you want. Those negative feelings are normal." You looks at you at kissed you.

You melted in the kiss and then pulled away. "B-b-but w-why? I k-killed y-your friends?! I g-got rid o-of the p-people d-dear to y-you?" You looked down, feeling like you don't deserve him. "I know. And I still wont forgive you for that. As long as you don't hurt anyone else anymore, I'll be with you." Whitty gives you a hug, and you felt your shoulders feel lighter, like a burden has been lifted off. "I-I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. Sorry for being so clingy! Sorry for hurting the ones you love." You hugged him tighter and cried into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: How was that? If you didn't like it, i'm so sorry. Anyways hoped you like that story. Make sure to vote if you like the chapter, and have a great day. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.4k READS!

Word count: 1348